Don't mind waiting until the end of the year for it to come to BB10 but any news on if it's under development for BB10? Obviously it's probably too sophisticated to run on BB07 but who cares as the future is QNX.
    06-17-12 07:40 PM
    Haven't heard anything official.

I would hope it's under development for BB10. There is no harm in expanding your service to reach as many people as possible.
    06-17-12 07:50 PM
    Now that facebook owns instagram I think we will see a version eventually but AFAIK there hasn't been anything said or announced.
    06-17-12 07:52 PM
    i think first they have improve the camera quality on blackberrys then thinking of making instageram for bb

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-17-12 07:55 PM
    the cameras are fine except for the 99xx series IMO. I am sure you will see it for BB10
    06-17-12 07:56 PM
    i think first they have improve the camera quality on blackberrys then thinking of making instageram for bb

The DevAlpha's camera is better than ANY BlackBerry camera on the market, I'd say it is in the same class as the iPhone4S and better Samsung devices
    OmarVlogable likes this.
    06-17-12 08:30 PM
    I have seen quite worse cameras on some Android devices than the one which comes on the 9900. Camera quality is ok for snapshots on decent light conditions.
    06-18-12 05:09 AM
    Don't mind waiting until the end of the year for it to come to BB10 but any news on if it's under development for BB10? Obviously it's probably too sophisticated to run on BB07 but who cares as the future is QNX.
    If you notice, virtually NOBODY is writing apps of any significance for BB, it's all for Android and iPhone. And I simply cannot imagine that anyone has any belief that there is a future for QNX.....BB is going to either get broken up, sold, or eventually fold, it's all far to little to late. BB is just a tiny blip on the radar any longer.
    06-18-12 07:11 AM
    I most def agree BB10 best have it as an integrated app.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk
    06-18-12 11:01 AM

With the blackberry cameras you won't even need the 'old school' filters on instagram.
    07-18-12 11:41 AM
    If you notice, virtually NOBODY is writing apps of any significance for BB, it's all for Android and iPhone. And I simply cannot imagine that anyone has any belief that there is a future for QNX.....BB is going to either get broken up, sold, or eventually fold, it's all far to little to late. BB is just a tiny blip on the radar any longer.
    Same old... same old.... Considering the amount of resources and commitment on devleopers and RIM are putting into BB10 ( and yes there are actually many developers invoived with BB 10 )..... I would hardly say no one is writing apps for BB10.... have a look at the "Jam" meetings being held worldwide.......

Just need to look through the threads on this site to see... Oh wait... I heard of something called "Google".... might try that to do some research....

There is absolutley not guarantee BB10 will fly.... could be a loud giant clunk next year.... for me I would rather not fortune tell... and actually wait to see what happens.....

Trolls are get boring after a while......
    Last edited by dbmalloy; 07-18-12 at 12:44 PM.
    pinkvikchick and OmarVlogable like this.
    07-18-12 12:42 PM
    why would you want instagram?
    07-18-12 01:04 PM
    when there apps like photo studio or instaphoto
    07-18-12 02:04 PM
    If I want to add filters and the like, and then post them wherever I use my PC
    07-18-12 02:22 PM
    If I want to add filters and the like, and then post them wherever I use my PC
    The point of IG is not all about filters but photo sharing. There hasn't been an app that I've never felt left out of than IG, since 99.99% have iPhones & Droids, it's all they talk about. When words with friends was big, I didn't care bc it was boring to me. Photo sharing is def one of my interest and I'm missing out. With 70+ million subscribers, I find it hard to believe no one will write an IG app for BB. Updates are still being made to FB and Twitter apps so why not why not IG...?
    deuce2290 likes this.
    08-15-12 05:05 AM
    I dont understant why all the apps are available for android and iphone and not for blackberry. i dont want leave blackberry, but it sucks when im reading something about i like, and it haves app, and doesnt have for blackberry.
    OmarVlogable likes this.
    08-23-12 10:11 AM
    The camera on BB10 is great! 8mp HD
    12-15-12 01:51 PM
    Instagram is the best photo sharing social network of course we want it on BB10!
    12-15-12 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD