Has anyone heard any new news on when the app center is suppose to launch and with how many apps ..??? im getting bored of my storm !!!
    12-11-08 12:25 AM
    lol you got some time to kill until march, but atleast we can dl/install apps w/o an app center... i am curious about the app center too, wonder how it will be..
    12-11-08 12:28 AM
    ugh im seriously getting bored and starting to miss my iphone and brothers g1 lol.. ugh
    12-11-08 12:29 AM
    ugh im seriously getting bored and starting to miss my iphone and brothers g1 lol.. ugh
    Looking at your sig it doesnt surprise me.. You have the attention span it seems of a 3 year old.
    12-11-08 12:31 AM
    thats true , what can i say ? when i spend money on something that is supposed to compete with my iphone and im bored of it in less then a month their is a problem.
    12-11-08 12:55 AM
    Looking at your sig it doesnt surprise me.. You have the attention span it seems of a 3 year old.
    Nothing wrong with having a short attention span, I have a short one too, but I still love my Storm, and I am glad that I dont have a boring 8830 anymore.
    12-11-08 12:55 AM
    LG Voyager has its Niche... Don't see how its a disgrace of a phone when its like comparing apple to oranges to the G1, Iphone, Storm, ect...
    12-11-08 12:59 AM
    well compared to my previous phones .. it was no good.. but honestly i loved it in its own little not good as a touchscreen way
    12-11-08 01:01 AM
    I had an LG Voyager, for about, 2 hours, and took it back and got an 8830. Worst 2 hours of my life, it made a bunch of dumbass noises like my sidekick did..
    12-11-08 01:02 AM
    yah it was pretty much a kid phone as well lol..
    12-11-08 01:05 AM
    well compared to my previous phones .. it was no good.. but honestly i loved it in its own little not good as a touchscreen way
    ts because your looking for a toy instead of a phone..

what you should do is buy a sony psp or nintendo ds for a toy and then pick a phone..

I mean I had a iPhone and when all the applications hit I went nuts downloading and trying and doing things.. after a while I realized that half the crap was pretty useless and I never used it so I quit downloading games and things and started worrying about the rest of the phone.. thats when I realized that that phone was truly not for me.. as a phone. so now its a iTouch and my storm is rocking it for everything accept music and pictures
    12-11-08 01:27 AM
    thats true , what can i say ? when i spend money on something that is supposed to compete with my iphone and im bored of it in less then a month their is a problem.
    Then maybe you shouldn't spend money on things with delusions of grandeur. How could you expect the Storm, which was released 3 weeks ago, to compete with an application store of a phone released 2 years ago?
    12-11-08 01:29 AM
    Disappointed in you sooks, i think you were the most excited for this thing

I'm waiting for a hologram creating phone to come out, then I'll get a new one
    12-11-08 01:42 AM
    lol let me set the record straight ! lol... dont get me wrong CSSVT you know i love this phone and trust me i am in love with it no doubts ... in fact ...... i regret posting this because even though i was bored with it an hour ago ... every time i pick it up i get unbored lol it is honestly amazing phone
    12-11-08 01:47 AM
    Honestly, I'm happy with it. I wish there were a few time killer type games but Brick Breaker and word mole do the job for the time being, sooner or later we'll have a few free games and then I'll use them as often as I used my old phones games....once a month while waiting at the Dr. or for a meeting. lol
    12-11-08 01:50 AM
    lol yah thats true.. it is a great messaging device ! my browser sucks though ... crackberry never loads .. it goes to the loading clock thing in the middle and then my screen freezes ... any ideas ?
    12-11-08 01:53 AM
    dude, i've played word mole more than any other game i had downloaded on my iphone.
    12-11-08 03:16 AM
    I didn't get a Storm because it was compared to an iphone. I got the Storm because I wanted a touch screen blackberry. Blackberrys do what I want and i've had an ipod touch for 2 months and I don't even use it, **** I can't even sell it and i've been try in for 2 weeks! lol
    12-11-08 05:15 AM
    i cannot believe how easy it is to use the email on a blackberry.

It even set up my recent purchase of a domain on godaddy without a hickup..

i did not have to enter any server names or outgoing server names, but baaaam it works.

Now i only wish it would do my dishes, make my bed, and give me the happy ending like the happy beginning has been.

I had an iphone 3g since this summer, and damm, i spent 30$ on apps, only to get bored with them in 2 days.

A **** load of apps means nothing, unless the quality is there. Apple = Quanity , Not quality.

And for those who were wondering, its a ankle bracelet, and no, i cannot go farther than 50ft without setting off a manhunt.
    12-11-08 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD