If so, what are they? Thanks.
    11-11-09 03:07 PM
    If so, what are they? Thanks.
    Single Handedly the best is Google Voice but you need an invite.

I'm not trying to be sarcastic but i have my cookies set to a auto log in....

you can get one here Let me google that for you
    11-11-09 03:15 PM
    That looks really cool...........I just submitted a request for an invite. I wonder how long it will take for them to extend the offer to get it........
    11-11-09 03:29 PM
    I found youmail works great!
    11-11-09 03:37 PM
    I was actually sifting through past posts and saw something about youmail. I now have it and it's actually pretty cool! Thanks!
    11-11-09 08:09 PM
    If you can get an invite to Google Voice, it rocks otherwise Youmail works great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 08:56 AM
    I dont understand why you all are so cheap, it doesnt cost alot to use VVM through your carriers. The visual voicemail patent is owned by Klausner and in turn EVERY company that uses visual voicemail pays for a license. Klausner sued Google, Apple, LG, Verizon and AT&T, so it's no surprise that your carrier wants to charge for this service.

You are lucky that Google has deep pockets and offers this service free of charge. Not sure how YouMail gets away with it.

Apple settles visual voicemail lawsuit, licenses Klausner's patents

Google, LG settle visual voicemail patent suits with Klausner

Klausner sues Verizon Wireless and LG over Visual Voicemail

Oh, YouMail sucks. There is no way that you should give this shady company access to your voicemail.
    11-12-09 10:38 AM
    I dont understand why you all are so cheap, it doesnt cost alot to use VVM through your carriers.
    My carrier doesn't offer VVM. Google Voice comes to the rescue for me and works extremely well.
    11-12-09 03:42 PM
    +1 for Google Voice. I had YouMail for a while and it was good too, but being able to integrate all the google apps is kinda nice. Especially being able to sync with the handheld wirelessly.
    11-12-09 03:49 PM
    I use youmail along with vymail. Vymail is the app portion for the "visual" part - not the voice mail portion. It has more customization available than the youmail app. Search the forums to play witb it (it's free). A CB member named Joe Krill makes it.

Only downfall is vymail doesn't play well with Bluetooth - at least for me with a Jawbone.

Is anyone out there using the youmail app with a bluetooth? If so, feedback?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 04:09 PM
    My carrier doesn't offer VVM. Google Voice comes to the rescue for me and works extremely well.
    +1, T-Mobile doesn't offer VVM for every device... .
    11-12-09 04:13 PM
    +1, T-Mobile doesn't offer VVM for every device... .
    Telus has no Visual Voicemail AND YouMail, VyMail, and Google Voice all dont work for Canadian users!!!

Or maybe it's because I'm cheap...
    11-12-09 08:58 PM
    +1 on google voicemail. I was using youmail, but got rid of it. Transcribed voicemail comes in handy. However, I've found that google voice does a terrible job at this, but you can get the general gist of the voicemail.
    11-13-09 11:42 AM
    Maybe I should try google voice again? Don't remember exactly why I deleted it....

I'm using HulloMail now and really like it though
    11-13-09 05:49 PM
    +1 on google voicemail. I was using youmail, but got rid of it. Transcribed voicemail comes in handy. However, I've found that google voice does a terrible job at this, but you can get the general gist of the voicemail.
    I had a good laugh yesterday. My wife left me a message saying that she had talked to her brother and sister-in-law, Paul and Sharon. It was transcribed as she had talked to "polish Aaron". I'm saving that one.
    11-13-09 06:24 PM
    I have a different number for Google Voice, so it doesn't give me any kind of visual voicemail unless someone calls that number. And I only use that number to give out to random people, most the people who call me call on my normal mobile number. Is there any way to set up the voicemail on Google Voice with my normal number?
    11-13-09 07:54 PM
    I have a different number for Google Voice, so it doesn't give me any kind of visual voicemail unless someone calls that number. And I only use that number to give out to random people, most the people who call me call on my normal mobile number. Is there any way to set up the voicemail on Google Voice with my normal number?
    According to their website there seems to be....Google Voice
    I'm gonna look into it now.
    11-13-09 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD