Anyone Have Any Good Alarm Apps that are relatively Cheap or Free?

That One Shot Deal on my Bold isn't cutting it.

I need Multiple Alarms (Read: Atomic Bombs) To wake me up...

Any Ideas?
    11-07-08 12:33 PM
    Not sure of any free ones, but if you use the alarm enough I'd check out BBsmart Alarms Pro in the store - its the best alarm app there is IMO.
    11-07-08 12:43 PM
    Is it easy to use?
    11-07-08 12:46 PM
    Yes very much. You can set unlimited alarms .. it also has a quick alarm function, customizable snooze, custom tones and more. Definitely worth it.
    11-07-08 01:19 PM
    Thank you very much!

Can I DL it OTA? Or Do I need to Use the Desktop Manager to DL?

I hope it can be done OTA because I have a mac

11-07-08 01:33 PM
    I think there is an OTA option ..
    11-07-08 01:38 PM
    although unfortunately, as of now, it isnt working on my 9000, and ive heard others have the same problem
    11-07-08 01:40 PM
    Here's the link if you want to try it
    BBSmart OTA Trials
    BBSmart has its own forum on here as well if you want to ask any questions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-08 01:46 PM
    Unless they have updated it - it does not turn the phone ON when one of its alarms come due. The internal BB alarm program will awaken an OFF BB. This may not matter if you don't turn your BB off. Or, I guess you could use the internal alarm program as the first alarm (it turns on BB) and then use Smartalarms after that.
    11-07-08 01:49 PM
    Unless they have updated it - it does not turn the phone ON when one of its alarms come due. The internal BB alarm program will awaken an OFF BB. This may not matter if you don't turn your BB off. Or, I guess you could use the internal alarm program as the first alarm (it turns on BB) and then use Smartalarms after that.
    That has been a known issue since day 1 - unfortunate I agree, but I've learned to adjust
    11-07-08 01:58 PM
    You mean you can turn it OFF!
    11-07-08 02:19 PM
    MyAlarm

that one is free take a look at that one
    11-07-08 02:42 PM
    Myalarm is a good choice.
    Free & usefull

11-07-08 07:32 PM
    BB smart alarm pro is a great app. The alarm the phone comes with is terrible.

11-07-08 07:53 PM
    Another vote for BbSmart Alarms!
    11-08-08 04:34 AM
    I agree with BBSmart Alarm. This app works great as an alarm clock, and I like how you can make it play mp3's to wake you up. The adjustable snooze is nice too. I like using it for work, so it will wake me up at the end of the shift, so I can go home.
    11-08-08 05:42 AM
    MyAlarm kept crashing my berry. It would work ok, as long as I was not using another app. If I happnened to wake up before my alarm went off, start using apps on my berry, and the alarm went off during the process; my berry would freeze and the alarm would sound and could not be turned off unless I did a battery pull. This happened quite a few times. I purchased BBSmart Alarms Pro, and have been happy ever since.

11-08-08 06:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD