KIK messenger is a phenominal product. Super fast and reliable cross-platform messaging is exactly what I need and I use it constantly to keep in touch with friends and family. I just wish I didn't have to accept permissions every time I reboot the phone and I really wish it was integrated into the messages folder and notifications system. Any chance they might settle this legal action going on between them and get along? Or am I dreaming here ...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    11-21-11 07:27 AM
    Agreed. That annoying network permission message every time you start the application and lack of integration are the reasons why I don't use this great app.
    11-21-11 07:34 AM
    Agreed. That annoying network permission message every time you start the application and lack of integration are the reasons why I don't use this great app.

I don't restart my phone all that often so I can deal with the app asking for permission but I really wish it was baked into the notification system. But the convenience of having it well outweighs the annoyances. I am using the option for 'popup messages' or whatever it is.
    Anyone know if there's a way to set the LED to flash with an incoming KIK message using one of the LED color changer apps??

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    11-21-11 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD