I have an idea for an app! Im not a developer but maybe someone who is and shares the same interests can work it out??

Besides ofcourse being a huge CB fan i love to spend my time near the water catching carp.

I would greatly appriciate an app for catch registration and logging the catch conditions. Basic input would be like details of the session, date, time, lake, spot and fish, perhaps even add a picture with it. Further would be nice what bait and rigtype was used, weather conditions etc. Ofcourse im happy to provide input for the app! Just pm me.

I hope some of you out there are as much as a bb and carpfan as i am! Happy to share some catch pics with u later!

Cheers!

Ps: i have a bb bold running on os5.411

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by cornholio_nl; 12-22-09 at 07:10 PM.
    12-22-09 06:47 PM
    Nobody???!!

12-24-09 06:51 PM
    Wow nobody is right. Love to catch carp out in hamptons in long island. Usae plenty of corn and just wait. Pretty big too. Thers a little bridge there off of exit 73. U make a left when u see 7 11. Lots of mexzicans r therew with their cansa and steing catching them but we use a rod. Hook and line with raw corn. Happy fishing.

12-25-09 05:09 AM
    I haven't seen an actual fishing app but I use GPSed for fishing. I run the tracking app amd when I hit a fish I mark a waypoint and enter all the data like the depth,type and color of bait, and size of fish. You can snap a photo and tag it to the waypoint. It then uploads the track data to their website where you can view the track in Google maps. Handy for bass and pike fishing. I've eliminated a lot of water by just going back to the spots that always produce. Its a bit more manual work but it does the job. There is also a track description where I enter the weather conditions and water temp/clarity. Good luck!

12-25-09 09:05 AM
    well im huge on salmon/trout/and steel head fishing. if you want any of the above reported, i could provide weekly reports. through the eastern idaho area. an app i would truly like and be a fishers dream would be a gps based location with weekly updates on catches and new found holes, description of fish size and bait used. i know i log alot of my fishing with my buddies on the daily, and have alot of people we see regularly that we pass info back and forth with. i would greatly use that app. if you create this app, message me and ill definitly beta test it.
    12-25-09 09:15 AM
    I haven't seen an actual fishing app but I use GPSed for fishing. I run the tracking app amd when I hit a fish I mark a waypoint and enter all the data like the depth,type and color of bait, and size of fish. You can snap a photo and tag it to the waypoint. It then uploads the track data to their website where you can view the track in Google maps. Handy for bass and pike fishing. I've eliminated a lot of water by just going back to the spots that always produce. Its a bit more manual work but it does the job. There is also a track description where I enter the weather conditions and water temp/clarity. Good luck!

Thanks! I will look into it, altough i still hope an app developer would be interested in making an app for this....

Thanks and thight lines!!!

12-25-09 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD