Hello
    Any Automatic Call Recorder Apps for The BBB 9700?
    I Am Loyoal Nokia Person, But my job gave me a BBB 9700 with my nokia i had this app called Total Recall And it work perfectly with no problem i Had contacted Killermobile and they said no way that they will support this function on Blackberry phones
    Do u guy know of any out there ?
    Thanks
    05-21-10 10:23 PM
    I'm pretty sure in most states (and countries) recording phone calls without people's knowledge is illegal! haha

However, there are apps that will do it (Bluff my call is one of the programs with a record feature, among other cool fun tricks). Be careful with that though, because again, it is illegal without proper consent
    05-22-10 02:30 AM
    Spoofapp - SpoofApp: Caller ID Spoofing For Your Mobile Phone | SpoofApp.com

Not only can you record calls (and this app actually records both sides of the conversation quite clearly), you can modify the sound of your voice and spoof your caller ID as well.

The statement about illegality is not necessarily true. I'm in Colorado and we are a single party state - as long as >I< know I'm recording, I can record anything I want.
    05-22-10 02:40 AM
    Some places you can record, other places you cannot.

Some places require both parties to be aware of the recording whilst other only require one. Almost all places prohibit a third party from recording without the knowledge or permission of the other parties - this is called phone tapping.

Wikipedia (for what that's worth) has a list of who allows what. The US entry is down the page somewhat Telephone recording laws - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    05-22-10 06:36 AM
    Thanks, chrispipe and Ethrem! I've installed them both on my phone!!
    05-22-10 01:19 PM
    Google voice can record incoming calls

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-10 01:23 PM
    Greaat post!
    I'm goin to download one of these apps and try it myself as well

05-22-10 02:06 PM
    Does Bluff mY call workes with out any beep sound in the backround and does it automaticaly starts to record incoming and outgoing call.
    Thanks all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    05-22-10 02:18 PM
    in california it is actually legal to do it as long as you are the owner of the phone. i was also curious becouse i would like to do it as well.
    05-22-10 05:29 PM
    You can using google voice. Just press 4

05-22-10 09:03 PM
    I'm still searching for another, better, app W/O a fee for using minutes! I've searched and just run across Berry Record on the BlackBerry Forum! BUMMER FOR ME AND OTHERS, IT DOESN'T SUPPORT THE BOLD 9700!! LUCKY FOR ALL YOU OTHER DEVICE USERS!(Y)

Berry Record - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps
    05-23-10 01:39 AM
    What is Wrong with BlackBerry Developers ?
    Is it the Developers or RIM that is not allowing Call recorder, i talked to Killermobile.com and they said no way its not possible to do Record calls on Blackberry Devices. Why ???
    05-23-10 06:20 PM
    I downloaded both, and tried to download google voice. Google said you need a invite, has anyone else needed one? I am in the middle of a ugly divorce so I will be using both a lot and soon and will report the one that works best.

05-24-10 07:26 AM
    Any one have any feedback on any recording apps?
    08-27-10 01:46 PM
    I dont need a call spoofer. Just want to record calls. any simple app out there?
    05-12-11 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD