Ok just bought the 9700 just had the 8520.

I had qp on the 85xx and I liked qp and I see that restart doesnt work @ all for the 9700 is there any other app that will do what these apps did and work for the 9700. Yes I know about the alt+(right) shift+ del short cut.. lol
    04-02-10 07:06 AM
    I'm very curious... why do you need a program to do something that is already built into your device (Alt+Right Shift+Del)??? Seems st*pid to load an app and take up space on your device.
    04-02-10 07:14 AM
    i can't ever get the alt/shift/del to work on mine so i use the reset option in my quicklaunch since quickpull wont work - granted i have to do it manually each time but i can still do it.
    04-02-10 07:15 AM
    I'm very curious... why do you need a program to do something that is already built into your device (Alt+Right Shift+Del)??? Seems st*pid to load an app and take up space on your device.
    well its like like this I like it when it does automatically for you cause on other BB I had set daily and it did for me.. And not having to do the short cut.
    04-02-10 07:16 AM
    well its like like this I like it when it does automatically for you cause on other BB I had set daily and it did for me.. And not having to do the short cut.
    You won't need it on the 9700... trust me
    04-02-10 07:21 AM
    You won't need it on the 9700... trust me
    What do you mean?
    04-02-10 07:24 AM
    O.. and when I use google for my search, when I type something it the search box of google the font is soooooo small any idea why that is?
    04-02-10 07:26 AM
    What do you mean?
    Like I said... you won't need to keep rebooting the 9700 like you did with older berries. There are virtually no memory leaks on the newer 5.0 OS builds, so apps like quickpull are pointless.

O.. and when I use google for my search, when I type something it the search box of google the font is soooooo small any idea why that is?
    Increase your font size then
    04-02-10 07:38 AM
    Like I said... you won't need to keep rebooting the 9700 like you did with older berries. There are virtually no memory leaks on the newer 5.0 OS builds, so apps like quickpull are pointless.

Increase your font size then

o ok yeah it took me a couple of days to sit down and see what all the 85xx did for me so now im doing the same thing for the 9700, but ok cool thanks

O and about the google thing i did i have it set at like 10 lol and its still small for some reason lol idk...
    04-02-10 07:49 AM
    Change the font size in Options > Screen/Keyboard... not in the browser.
    04-02-10 08:03 AM
    QuickPull works on the 9700. I've had it on mine for a couple of months now. Don't need to use it often but it works well when I do.
    04-02-10 10:33 AM
    Eh I guess doing the short cut will do for now.. But is there anything better if not just as good then oprea I just used it it seems slow compared to google search and also besides yahoo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-10 11:41 AM
    Quickpull (free) works on my 9700. Don't use it very often but it does work. Use to schedule a restart every night but now do it every 3 days. I do it at 3am while sleeping and dreaming about new apps and new 6.0...... OS. I think I lost my freaken mind.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-10 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD