I use this App on my android and iphone called "iCam" it allows me to keep an eye on my dog when I'm away from the house using the webcam built into my Macbook Pro. Its just a simple app but it is great just tap the icam icon and i can see exactly what my dog is doing at home.

I am seriously thinking of switching to 9900 but this App is a must have for me. Is there any iCam like app for the 9900??
    08-22-11 12:58 PM
    I have no idea if it's any good, but check out Live Cams IP Camera. A quick browse of App World shows several others as well.
    08-22-11 01:07 PM
    I have no idea if it's any good, but check out Live Cams IP Camera. A quick browse of App World shows several others as well.
    I think i tried that one last time i had a bb with not much success. I think it either required a specific type of webcam or it kept freezing on me cant recall. If anyone has been able to get it working please let me know.
    08-22-11 01:10 PM
    A webcam is not an IP camera.
    08-22-11 01:18 PM
    Ok, and your point is? Live Cams indicates that it supports iCam, which is what the OP currently uses to view his webcam via his mobile device. Hence, it seems like it might work.

*shrug*

Do you have anything better to offer?
    08-22-11 01:23 PM
    A webcam is not an IP camera.
    Please explain? I'm trying to use the built in cam on my macbook pro do u know of any apps that can utilize it? I just wanna be able to keep an eye on my dog kinda like a security cam.
    08-22-11 01:23 PM
    You mentioned that you think you tried this app in the past. Why not reinstall it (either directly or via App World) and try it on your 9900?
    08-22-11 01:25 PM
    Found another one: My Webcam. Developer site is here: EyeSpyFX.
    08-22-11 01:31 PM
    You mentioned that you think you tried this app in the past. Why not reinstall it (either directly or via App World) and try it on your 9900?
    Becuase I'm still considering making the huge investment and paying $599 plus 14% tax, plus shipping, plus $50 fee to have my buddy ship it from montreal lol.
    08-22-11 01:44 PM
    I used mywebcam on my style, lots of lag, bout to try it on here though
    08-22-11 01:47 PM
    Becuase I'm still considering making the huge investment and paying $599 plus 14% tax, plus shipping, plus $50 fee to have my buddy ship it from montreal lol.
    Ah. And in your first post you mentioned that you don't have the phone yet... oops. My bad.
    08-22-11 01:49 PM
    test done. its faster than on style but still not up to the icam standard.
    08-22-11 01:51 PM
    I used mywebcam on my style, lots of lag, bout to try it on here though
    Thank u so much man! Btw what webcam are u using to broadcast? I'm hoping i can just use the one built into my Macbook pro and avoid buying a standalone unit.
    08-22-11 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD