I am looking for an App to make changes to my fantasy teams, specifically on Yahoo. thanks for any help!
    09-20-09 07:21 PM
    I just picked up MyFanTeams. It costs four bucks, but so far it's worked like a champ with all three of my Yahoo Fantasy Football teams.
    09-20-09 07:37 PM
    MyFantasy Teams is decent, but does not work on WiFi if you have that capability. That's my only complaint. Yahoo put out a free app a few weeks ago. It's available on App World at BlackBerry App World - BlackBerry App World
    09-20-09 07:50 PM
    MyFantasy Teams is decent, but does not work on WiFi if you have that capability. That's my only complaint. Yahoo put out a free app a few weeks ago. [/url]
    I could be wrong, but I don't think the free Yahoo app works well with the Storm (if at all). MyFantasyTeams not working with wifi isn't really an issue, because the Storm doesn't have wifi anyway.
    09-21-09 01:32 AM
    Fallback Widget

You can sign in at the bottom and then view matchups, set lineup, keep up with scoring. All web based but works well enough if you can't get to a real computer. This is what I use.
    09-21-09 05:51 AM
    ^^^ x2 on this link. It's all ya got for the Storm. However, you can even go one step further and Search for and Add unsigned players. There are other functions missing of course. If you get an e-mail that someone is offering you a trade or something you will need to log into the Full Website not the Mobile version.
    09-22-09 03:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD