I need a visual alert for hi priority emails. Any apps out there that will do this? I have BerryBuzz but can only flash for all emails. I have checked the option to show hi-priority emails as level 1 but still no way to control the LED only for level 1 mail that I can find. Any help?
    07-07-09 01:51 PM
    You need smartalerts, also a Bellshare app. Berrybuzz and Smartalerts work together. You can setup Smartalerts to alert you for specific emails, pins, sms, and calander. You can check out more info about it at Bellshare.com/forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 05:32 PM
    You need smartalerts, also a Bellshare app. Berrybuzz and Smartalerts work together. You can setup Smartalerts to alert you for specific emails, pins, sms, and calander. You can check out more info about it at Bellshare.com/forum.

I have tried the suggested app which works fine for a specific address. What I need is the option to trigger an alert on the message priority (or Level 1) no matter who it is from.
    07-09-09 09:22 AM
    Look at Alertmatrix from Rexwireless this I think can do what you are looking for. And if you feel like treating yourself check out their other apps. Top of the line SOLID software.

07-09-09 11:13 AM
    I have tried the suggested app which works fine for a specific address. What I need is the option to trigger an alert on the message priority (or Level 1) no matter who it is from.
    There is an option under profiles to customize an alert for Level 1 messages natively on the BB. It won't do anything special like flash the screen or anything, but it does allow you to customize the ringtone file and volume levels you use on it.
    07-09-09 11:38 AM
    I see what your talking about.

Keep your eyes open for smartalerts in the coming months. It will be going through beta and that may be a new feature.

07-10-09 07:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD