Does anyone know of a program were you can answer your phone with a text reply to who is calling you? Palm has it on their phones. I am with clients or in a meeting I could text someone straight from the screen that pops up telling me I had a call. Anyone know of this for BB?
    03-20-09 01:09 PM
    I guess no none knows.
    03-23-09 09:25 AM
    "NotNow" is supposed to do this. Until your post I'd forgotten I had it so I went and looked and, sure enough, it's still installed, configured to pop up every time I don't take a call but it has never once worked. Wasn't free either. Guess I need to contact whoever made it huh.

Anyway, might work for you. Let me know if you try it and it works. BTW, I'm running it (and I'm using that term VERY loosely) on an Alltel 8330.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 09:46 AM
    Thanks for the info. I am trying it out on the free trial. seems to work so far.
    03-23-09 02:44 PM
    Does it popup on every incoming call and allow you to either answer or text back ?

03-23-09 04:31 PM
    Does it popup on every incoming call and allow you to either answer or text back ?

no. you have to hit ignore and then it pops up. I do not htink I will buy it. I am sure a better program will come up later.
    03-24-09 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD