I installed a good application called SplashId, just recently removed it via the Advance:Application option and it is no longer in this list nor in the services list on the Bb nor applications on BlackBerry Desktop 6.0.

The application is listed in the apps that it sync with, again it is not listed in the apps that are installed on the device.

I need to re-install the app but the app is thaught to still be installed. Any ideas?
    04-11-11 01:37 PM
    I installed a good application called SplashId, just recently removed it via the Advance:Application option and it is no longer in this list nor in the services list on the Bb nor applications on BlackBerry Desktop 6.0.

The application is listed in the apps that it sync with, again it is not listed in the apps that are installed on the device.

I need to re-install the app but the app is thaught to still be installed. Any ideas?
    Try using BB Swiss Army Knife (BBSAK) Install CODs to force the cod back onto your BB. Then not only will your BB 'think' the app is install, it will be!
    04-12-11 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD