So I get out of the shower this morning, and notice that I've got a new red star next to the FB icon on my home screen, but no notification icon at the top. So I open the Facebook app, and lo and behold, it has me at the login screen! So I try to log in, and it's pulling up that my session has expired, then the next time I tried it said that I don't have data service, etc. Is anyone else having Facebook problems again? Does anyone else think that this is bull ****? Since we determined before that this is infact a FB problem, why don't they let us know what's going on?
    09-23-09 07:18 AM
    That's a FB problem as it's been acting up on my laptop as well, not a blackberry problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-09 07:32 AM
    That's a FB problem as it's been acting up on my laptop as well, not a blackberry problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking, and I'm having FB problems on my PC, I just can't believe that this is STILL going on! It was working fine for a day, and now it's back to the same way it was before.
    09-23-09 07:41 AM
    Facebook has been acting up for the past couple of days.
    09-23-09 08:53 AM
    It's so annoying. It was getting all crazy on my laptop, so I switched over to my BB and then I started getting problems with both.
    I can't win! haha.
    09-23-09 01:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD