Hi all,
    Long time BB admirer, first time BB user! I switched after being a devout Symbian advocate, but the woeful Sony Ericsson Satio really pushed me over the edge.

The problem is Blackberry seems to be lacking some the apps I was used to on the N95, so if anyone can offer some alternatives it could catapult the BB 9700 into the realms of best phone ever!

Last FM Client - Rumour is that one exists, however it doesn't seem to work on the 9700. Any chances this will make an appearance?

Streaming Internet Radio - Preferably one that will allow custom URL's, most I have tried (iheartradio) are US only, whats wrong with us brits?

RSS Reader - Something simple and clean and if possible one that will display on the homescreen (a la today theme)

Ebay - Not keen on Mobile Auction Watch, heard that RIM make an ebay app that again, is not compatible with the 9700. C'mon guys!

Document Sync - Since Microsoft won't get off their arses and update Live Mesh I need an alternative. Sugarsync works quite well and offers a free account, but something more integrated would be a plus.

Thanks in advance!
    03-27-10 06:19 PM
    try berry tunes for custom url stations... i tried everything and this program was the only one that was perfect.

BerryTunes 2.5

there is a free trial, altough i ended up buying it for $10. its great, i stream stations online to my phone and then play them in my car. you can get any station that has a website that lets you stream their music, as well as sites like sky.fm and di.fm

good luck! i had a TOUGH time finding info on this topic myself.
    03-28-10 01:54 PM
    Ebay app works fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD