It seems like my built-in radar map never changes. Every single time I've looked at it, it seems as if there's always the same patch of rain in the same area. When Weatherbug shows nothing in that same area, I've still got that same area showing rain in my Berry Weather. Any ideas on what the issue might be? I've reloaded/updated the map numerous times to no avail.

Thanks in advance!
    05-10-10 12:12 PM
    Using default map?

Screen shots?
    05-10-10 12:27 PM
    I am using the built-in radar map on Berry Weather. I have the settings set up as "GPS- Cell Location Fallback." I don't have an app to take screenshots yet...
    05-10-10 12:32 PM
    What you are seeing I believe is "Junk" Fine particles that don't reach the ground... Or the radar is not calibrated correctly and picking up anything it wants..

Have you tried a custom radar map?
    05-10-10 12:36 PM
    What you are seeing I believe is "Junk" Fine particles that don't reach the ground... Or the radar is not calibrated correctly and picking up anything it wants..

Have you tried a custom radar map?
    So if it's "junk" then that just tells me Berry Weather is a step ahead of Weatherbug since it doesn't show it, lol. But that does make it slightly confusing at the same time...

I haven't tried a custom map yet; I have done some reading on it here and there, but it sounds kind of complex.
    05-10-10 12:39 PM
    email sent.
    05-10-10 12:51 PM
    This one should work for ya

http://radblast.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/radar/WUNIDS_composite?type=N0R&frame=0&num=$frames$&del ay=20&newmaps=1&radius=70.0&centerlat=35.7616931&c enterlon=-81.734942&width=$width$&height=$height$&brand=mobi le&&lat=$lat$&lon=$lon$&label=Tracker&severe=1&rai nsnow=1&showids=1&showstorms=10&lightning=1&smooth =0
    05-10-10 01:17 PM
    Awesome; I appreciate it!
    05-10-10 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD