Ok, so can anyone tell me why i cannot get ANY animated weather maps on my 8530? I go to Weather.com and notta. I get a normal radar map.

I don't want to pay for something that's free online.
    I try going to my local NWS webpage for the radar, and that doesn't work either.

Is there a way to get animated radar.

Also is there a way to bypass mobile version of webpages? Like one website I go to alot, shows a mobile version that I don't want because it doesnt show times on the mobile verison.
    05-29-10 01:00 PM
    The Weather Channel app has an animated radar. Works on my Curve 8330
    05-29-10 01:03 PM
    I haven't come across one yet for my 8530. the weather channel app does have a animated radar
    05-29-10 01:20 PM
    I haven't come across one yet for my 8530. the weather channel app does have a animated radar
    Sweet so thats an actual app and not a shortcut?

Also is there any way to bypass mobile versions of a website?
    05-29-10 01:28 PM
    Yes that's an actual app you can get off of blackberry app world.

As far as the mobile versions, there are some websites that have a link to view normal website. if you dont like the way it looks you can always change the viewing of the page. Once you are on the web page click on the BB button ( the one to the left of the track pad) and change the view to column view. that may help you out.
    05-29-10 01:36 PM
    I use the Weather bug, it loads fast and works better than the weather eye does.
    05-29-10 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD