Animated Series: BOLD iBerry Blocks Custom L Animated Drops - BOLD (9000) OS 4.6

The BOLD iBerry Blocks Custom L Animated Drops is the first Animated theme on Crackberry for the BOLD!! It was built based upon the best selling Custom L theme worldwide uptoday for Curves/8800s/Pearls. Its really cool because the Dock has animated drops ripples which brings the entire homedock to life and take complete advantage of the Bold's cool resolution, I am now so in love with my BOLD because of this theme!!

It has user configurable bottom icons, and it uses the sharpest icons as we wanted to be sure you take advantage of the most amazing resolution we ever seen for a phone from your BOLD!! We made brand new fresh icons for you from scratch which is how we were able to achieved this goal.

Stay Tune for more Animated Themes for the BOLD from JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com!! This is just the beginning of a series of themes I am coming out with thats animated!!

BlackBerry BOLD(9000) - OS 4.6

BUY IT NOW

Cheers

John
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    10-07-08 02:55 AM
    nice theme! one thing i noticed however is that you cant change the wallpaper on this theme.
    12-15-08 07:19 PM
    Hello,

You should be able to set the homepage wallpaper to your favorite image.

Cheers

John
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    12-16-08 01:23 PM
    ok, i'll redownload and try again. each time i tried it, it would stay on the black screen. thanks!
    12-16-08 01:43 PM
    black again..nice...very nice.........
    08-31-09 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD