On my first Tour I had a bookmark in the browser that would take me to a website that had a good Radar for weather. I liked it because it would also show the Radar in motion.

Since I can't find it are there any other apps that have good Radars that can be animated. I currently have weatherbug, can it be animated?

Thanks,
    02-05-10 10:46 PM
    Not sure about weather bug... I've owned BerryWeather since I bought my phone back in OCT, best money I have spent on apps. It has a sweet animated radar that you can select up to ten frames and also pick your own custom sites. Guess it depends if you want to spend the money,, you can find it here for 1/2 price quite often and well worth full price IMO.
    02-05-10 11:31 PM
    i also have berryweather and love it and love my custom radars. but you can also bookmark live dopler radar from local weather station on browser and it works just as good and its free
    02-05-10 11:34 PM
    i also have berryweather and love it and love my custom radars. but you can also bookmark live dopler radar from local weather station on browser and it works just as good and its free
    Ya but that's no fun with out the custom wallpaper option that BerryWeather has....lol. Guess it depends on what everyone wants... I like to have something to tweak on a regular basis,, must be the Crackberry addiction setting in..lol.
    02-05-10 11:50 PM
    I feel ya i dont have 5.0 so i cant use it, but i still love beweather
    02-05-10 11:53 PM
    Since I can't find it are there any other apps that have good Radars that can be animated. I currently have weatherbug, can it be animated?
    In Radar/Map, highlight the map and hit Menu button. One of the choices should be Start Animation.

Also, these guys have animated maps via BB's browser:

Local TV News
    02-06-10 05:53 AM
    My weatherbug updated, I don't see start animation... oh well. Thanks
    02-08-10 03:32 PM
    Is Berryweather a monthly charge of $5 or a one time charge?
    02-08-10 03:45 PM
    On my first Tour I had a bookmark in the browser that would take me to a website that had a good Radar for weather. I liked it because it would also show the Radar in motion.

Thanks,

I used to go on accuweather.com which is free and use their animated map. I does the job for me since I need it for roofing.

I have since been using Berryweather and spent the $10 for it. It is an awesome app in my opinion and gives me everything I want.
    02-08-10 07:22 PM
    Is Berryweather a monthly charge of $5 or a one time charge?
    One time charge.

You can also add custom animated maps of all types to Berryweather. There are threads floating around with example links.
    02-09-10 07:33 AM
    Berryweather has the best Radar maps that I have come across. Very much worth the 1 time charge for Berryweather
    02-09-10 07:37 AM
    Agree BW is the way to go. If you can about weather, can't beat it.
    02-09-10 07:43 AM
    02-09-10 09:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD