I noticed the other day that the iPhone has an app out that does turkey calls. Has anyone seen any Blackberry apps that do differant calls? Turkey, deer grunts, ducks, ect...
    06-27-09 09:44 PM
    go to a farm and use your voice note recorder, and you have a very useless app in my opinion.
    06-27-09 09:57 PM
    For the most part it would be a useless app. My son is learning to hunt, and could use an app like this to mimic the calls.
    06-27-09 10:09 PM
    Not to knock the app or the iphone but along with the other millions of apps that iphone has they are quite useless... Just down load mp3 from sound effecft sites and you got the saame effects

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 10:10 PM
    I might try that. thanks
    06-27-09 10:17 PM
    Not to knock the app or the iphone but along with the other millions of apps that iphone has they are quite useless... Just down load mp3 from sound effecft sites and you got the saame effects

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    whats wrong with my idea of getting real life animal sounds? I think it would sound better than MP3's, but thats just my opinion.
    06-27-09 10:53 PM
    whats wrong with my idea of getting real life animal sounds? I think it would sound better than MP3's, but thats just my opinion.
    oh nah im not knocking your idea... its a good one ...but alot of us dont live near alot of barnyard animals...some of us only got pitbulls and pigeons around hahahaha
    06-28-09 01:19 AM
    Yeah, for hunting purposes if you could get close enough to record a good Elk call, for example, you wouldn't really need an Elk call, would you?
    06-28-09 02:25 AM
    oh nah im not knocking your idea... its a good one ...but alot of us dont live near alot of barnyard animals...some of us only got pitbulls and pigeons around hahahaha
    It was a joke that kinda makes sence
    06-28-09 02:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD