This is my very first "smart phone". coming from a small flip phone. I finally crawled out of the rock. Don't laugh. haha. Loving it though. So many things you can do with it.

Anyways, I've played with other peoples android,Iphones that have the angry bird app. I understand that BB owners were trying to request this app since the bird app came out. I've googled it and it seems its still not compatiable. Or maybe I didn't search hard enough.

I'm not dying to have this app, but just threw it in here to hear some input.
    08-03-12 12:56 PM
    It is not working on current handheld devices, only the Playbook (tablet) works currently. Future BB devices should have this no problem.
    08-03-12 12:57 PM
    Cool. Thanks. I've noticed you moved my post. I appoligize if I posted in the wrong place.
    08-03-12 01:00 PM
    Angry Birds should almost certainly be available when the BB10 phones launch (or very soon after launch)

It's extremely unlikely that it would ever be made available for BB7 phones, though.
    08-03-12 01:02 PM
    Do you mean os7 jumps to os10? Operating system right?
    08-03-12 01:05 PM
    Do you mean os7 jumps to os10? Operating system right?
    Yes, that is correct. It is operating system. None of the current handset devices running OS7 will run the new operating system BB10. That operating system will be on new devices which will be released next year.

BB10 will be available as an upgrade on the current Playbook tablets.
    08-03-12 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD