Hi Folks,

I am trying to download the american airlines app OTA (I did not even knew they had an app since it never showed up in app world search).
    Here is the link I was using and it states that it is available for OS7 device. Mine is Bold 9900 with OS7.1
    AA Blackberry App link

When it starts downloading, half way thru I get an error '907 Invalid COD' and then it cancels out. Anyone else having the same problem? Any idea how to install AA app?
    07-26-12 11:21 AM
    Does anyone know how to get around it?
    07-31-12 03:06 PM
    I'm having the same problem with all downloads.
    10-01-12 09:06 PM
    I had that same problem with the AA app. I just kept retrying and it eventually went through. I know I also did some reboots and clearing the browser cache every now and then, but it eventually installed.

Of topic sort of....the AA app (when you do get it installed) is pretty good. Despite the recent problems at American Airlines, they have probably the best mobile device supportand app availability of all the US airlines.
    10-01-12 10:38 PM
    I was also able to install the app after retrying several times and it has worked really well. I agree that the app is one of the better apps compared to others.
    10-02-12 10:57 AM
    Oh I get those errors too, I just turn off my Wifi and then download away. Then sometimes it works when Wifi is connected once more. For some reason with 7.1, files do Not download over the Wifi network smoothly anymore. Always have to adjust the connection settings.
    10-03-12 02:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD