Please help this is driving me crazy.
    I am running BBuz 3.0.57 on a 9700 OS 5.0.0.330 T-Mo.
    Every time I check the profile settings for the BBuz reminders in the Normal Profile, they have been changed back to Notifyer-Crystal and Silent even though I have many times set them to other values and saved those settings. The BBuz reminder settings in my other profiles appear to keep my settings. Can you PLEASE help me?

Many thanks.

B B
    04-25-10 09:35 AM
    BerryBuzz is now at 3.0.59. There were two quick fixes right after .57 was released. I think some of the fixes were related to it not saving settings. HTH.
    04-25-10 09:45 AM
    Thanks willl give that a try.

B B
    04-25-10 09:46 AM
    Where did you get .59; it does not seem to be in My Account as an available upgrade??

Thanks again.

B B
    04-25-10 09:48 AM
    Please help this is driving me crazy.
    I am running BBuz 3.0.57 on a 9700 OS 5.0.0.330 T-Mo.
    Every time I check the profile settings for the BBuz reminders in the Normal Profile, they have been changed back to Notifyer-Crystal and Silent even though I have many times set them to other values and saved those settings. The BBuz reminder settings in my other profiles appear to keep my settings. Can you PLEASE help me?

Many thanks.

B B
    Where did you get .59; it does not seem to be in My Account as an available upgrade??

Thanks again.

B B

You can get .59 for your os off bellshare site as well
    Bellshare - BerryBuzz <------ bellshare site , just enter your license code you already got when you purchased the .57 version after you get the update if needed
    Last edited by DavidNC; 04-25-10 at 09:58 AM.
    04-25-10 09:53 AM
    From the main BerryBuzz screen, click then menu button, and then Check For Update.
    04-25-10 09:56 AM
    Thanks. Just dloaded from Bellshare. It carried over my registration and settings. Will see how it goes and psot again only if I again loose my settings.

Is there a way to save one's profiles on the memory card? I suppose they are saved on a DM backup but not sur if that would include the bbuz profile reminder settings.

Thanks to all you fine crackheads!

B B

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-10 10:30 AM
    The problem you describe is not a problem with BerryBuzz, though BerryBuzz is greatly affected because it creates many entries in the profile. BerryBuzz is not, however, the only app that is affected - all 3rd party apps are affected and so is RIM's Blackberry Messenger.

The problem is a big in early releases of OS 5 (you're running 5.0.0.330 which is definitely still affected by this OS bug). The bug was present in all releases of OS 5 prior to .415 - I ran .296, .351. and .405 and they all had it. I finally loaded .423 and that fixed it.

You need to either update your OS to .415 or later or wait for your carrier to release a version of OS 5 that has fixed this problem; there's nothihng we can do in BerryBuzz to fix it because that isn't where the problem is.
    Kind regards,
    Robert Bartch - Bellshare Support Team
    04-25-10 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD