So I was using Slacker which I liked but interfered with the function of the camera so I switched to Pandora which is a horrible program that runs as smoothly as sand paper...so what alternatives are out there?
    09-15-09 02:34 PM
    Iheartradio is one. I don't like slacker because whenever I would receive a text or email while listening to music, it would skip to the next song. And it never saved my stations. I haven't tried I heart, but heard its pretty good!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 03:46 PM
    You could also try Nobex Radio Companion. Nobex Radio Companion - Download

09-15-09 04:08 PM
    the new version of slacker that was just released got rid of the bug that would skip to next song when u receive a text/call
    09-15-09 05:36 PM
    Slacker is good if your haveing problems reinstall it if that dosent work reinstall your os cuz it runs fine form most. To above post it didn't save your stations cuz afer you cash them you need to hook up to pc via usb open the sd disk on your pc and click on the station refesher icon ala lil slacker icon in there then it will synk your stations and they'll be saved on your sd card google for more info it tokk me a while to figure it out too they make it sound easy but its a little harder than then they make it sound.

09-15-09 05:47 PM
    I wish WunderRadio from the iPhone/iPod Touch would make its way over to my Tour.
    09-15-09 06:55 PM
    09-15-09 07:02 PM
    I tried Nobex and had bad luck with it, Slacker was really laggy and a PITA to get to load. I had GREAT luck with Pandora, both mobile and comp. version..

I hear iHeartRadio is good but, because of personal bias toward ClearChannel, I won't use it
    09-15-09 07:14 PM
    Thanks for all your response I am going to try reinstalling slacker and see how it works before trying another one.

I tried Nobex and had bad luck with it, Slacker was really laggy and a PITA to get to load. I had GREAT luck with Pandora, both mobile and comp. version..

I hear iHeartRadio is good but, because of personal bias toward ClearChannel, I won't use it
    It is weird that some people have really good luck with a program where others have really bad luck...
    09-15-09 10:14 PM
    Thanks for all your response I am going to try reinstalling slacker and see how it works before trying another one.

It is weird that some people have really good luck with a program where others have really bad luck...
    Maybe because they have different Blackberrys and different carriers?
    09-15-09 10:17 PM
    Anyone know about gumptown alabama radio?
    09-15-09 11:37 PM
    I have had great success with pandora. I have slacker as well but much prefer pandora

09-17-09 08:30 PM
    Internet radio does a lot better with 3G/EVDO. If your running EDGE/1X, you're going to notice some problems with it at times.

It also depends on how good a signal and data connection you have.
    09-17-09 08:39 PM
    Flycast 2.0 is awesome, and best yet, you can stream Howard Stern via the shoutcast lookup by just typing in Howard.

09-17-09 08:47 PM
    i have had Pandora and slacker on my storm and i prefer slacker
    09-17-09 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD