Hey guys check this out tell me what you think, as an alternative to Verizon Visual Voicemail.
    please go to. http:// www. fusionvoicemailplus .com/
    01-06-09 02:57 AM
    I'll stick with Vymail. Thanks.
    01-06-09 06:07 AM
    Wasn't able to find much info on their site without signing up...I'm hesitant to do this as I suspect I'll end up getting spammed (given that I didn't see any indication that my info wouldn't be given to others)

For anyone that's used this, how well does it work? Is there a cost associated with it? How big is the app for the device?

If they were to provide more info I might look, but I'm with vassili, I'll stick with my YouMail/VyMail combo right now, thanks
    01-06-09 09:19 AM
    Nowhere does it say it's available for the Blackberry:

"Fusion Voicemail Plus is available on any cell phone with Windows Mobile 5 or 6."
    01-06-09 09:23 AM
    Nowhere does it say it's available for the Blackberry:

"Fusion Voicemail Plus is available on any cell phone with Windows Mobile 5 or 6."
    I saw that too and started to wonder, but Blackberry is selectable in the pulldown device menu on the signup page.
    01-06-09 09:25 AM
    and a part of the privacy policy:

PhoneFusion may gather and process information about you, including (but not limited to)
    information in the following categories:
    Identification data (name, address, telephone, e‐mail address etc.);
    Profile information (e.g. age, sex, country of residence etc.) (THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE
    YOUR USER PROFILE please see the Your User Profile section below;
    Electronic identification data (addresses IP, cookies, etc.);
    Banking and payment information (credit card information, account number, etc.);
    Survey result and usage information;
    Products or services ordered and delivered;
    Sound recordings;
    List of your contacts;
    Traffic data (data processed for the purpose of the conveyance of communications or
    the billing thereof, including, but not limited to, the duration of the call, the number
    calling and the number called, etc.).
    01-06-09 09:28 AM
    and a part of the privacy policy:

PhoneFusion may gather and process information about you, including (but not limited to)
    information in the following categories:
    Identification data (name, address, telephone, e‐mail address etc.);
    Profile information (e.g. age, sex, country of residence etc.) (THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE
    YOUR USER PROFILE please see the Your User Profile section below;
    Electronic identification data (addresses IP, cookies, etc.);
    Banking and payment information (credit card information, account number, etc.);
    Survey result and usage information;
    Products or services ordered and delivered;
    Sound recordings;
    List of your contacts;
    Traffic data (data processed for the purpose of the conveyance of communications or
    the billing thereof, including, but not limited to, the duration of the call, the number
    calling and the number called, etc.).

With nothing apparent that they won't share the info. I say no thank you.
    01-06-09 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD