sup everyone, so i have a BB Tour hacked into the boost network and my PIN is not active, so i cant use the BB app store to download facebook app. is there a 3rd party app out there that can allow me to access my FB? aside from just using the browser ?

also AIM as well. is there 3rd party for aol instant messenger ?

thanks !
    03-22-10 10:14 PM
    See if CBs app store has Facebook..
    or you can do this:

App world requires a bb data plan to be download..a great workaround is to use a friends sim card with a bb data plan linked to it....insert it in your phone as if your own..now the bb has a connection to the bb servers it will push through all the neccessary service books that you will need to download the app world..with the sim still inserted download the appworld via the browser and there you have it! you will be able to download apps from the appworld over wifi w/o a bb plan!

And that's only if you are connected good with your wifi. As even viewing those apps will use data if you are not connected to wifi.
    03-22-10 10:30 PM
    really ? will that work ?

im gonna have to ask someone at work who has a BB on sprint to borrow his sim. haha. thanks, i will try that.

what about AIM. i need my PIN activated to get my AIM app to work right?
    03-22-10 11:12 PM
    Why not download it from FaceBook? That is where I got mine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-10 11:21 PM
    facebook redirects you to the blackberry app store.

but does facebook use your BB pin ?
    03-22-10 11:30 PM
    Hmm I didn't use the app store. I haven't used it for anything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-10 11:45 PM
    really ? can you link me maybe ?
    03-23-10 12:27 AM
    really ? will that work ?

im gonna have to ask someone at work who has a BB on sprint to borrow his sim. haha. thanks, i will try that.

what about AIM. i need my PIN activated to get my AIM app to work right?
    Sprint has SIM cards? I've never had one, I've been on sprint forever.
    03-23-10 07:27 PM
    Sprint doesn't have sim cards (except for international service I think). See if you can find the facebook cod files and install them manually with BBSAK.
    03-23-10 07:31 PM
    ^^^ yea thats what i been doing, i cant find them anywhere. and im on a mac, does BBSAK come in apple mac flavor ? lol
    03-23-10 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD