I know that the clock won't automatically update when you change time zones, so is there an app that will allow you to display a second clock somewhere?

Why don't I just manually change my clock to update to my local time zone you might ask? I'm not sure, I'm just seeing if there are any alternatives.
    02-26-10 10:29 AM
    yes there is an app that'll do it for you, but why pay $$ b/c you're lazy? odd way to do things?!? anyway, i cant remember the name of that app off the top of my head, but it's out there somewhere. you tried searching by keyword (title only) in this 3rd party bb apps section?
    02-26-10 10:57 AM
    I know that the clock won't automatically update when you change time zones, so is there an app that will allow you to display a second clock somewhere?

Why don't I just manually change my clock to update to my local time zone you might ask? I'm not sure, I'm just seeing if there are any alternatives.
    OS 5.0 does...for the Tour anyway.
    02-26-10 10:57 AM
    Yeah, I'm thinking manually updating the clock is the way to go. I was just wondering if there was a way to display a second clock.
    02-26-10 11:21 AM
    I was just wondering if there was a way to display a second clock.
    This App will let you display up to 3 other clocks on your home screen:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f97/app...screen-391587/

Joe
    Last edited by joefalco; 02-26-10 at 11:35 AM.
    02-26-10 11:25 AM
    joefalco - Thats exactly what I'm looking for, but not sure I can justify paying for it.

Thanks for your help.
    02-26-10 11:32 AM
    Check out

Welcome to FreeJ2ME, home of free phone software

There are freeware clock apps - not specifically designed for BB but the one I have has 4 clocks showing times in 4 locations.
    02-26-10 12:29 PM
    also just saw this posted on CB homepage

http://crackberry.com/anytime-displa...our-homescreen
    02-26-10 12:55 PM
    I have the 8530 Curve and when my clock comes up I have the bigger clock set for my time (west coast) and a smaller clock for east coast time. I know how to do a screen shot through BBSAK but not sure how to post it here. I think this is what your're referring to.
    02-26-10 01:50 PM
    Here's the java one I mentioned above:
    02-26-10 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD