So since the forums have been a bit slow as of late I have found my new addiction is Digg. They have a mobile page and it works. But I can't comment, can't Digg comments or anthing of that sort. The minimum I'm looking for is and app that will allow me to digg an article from a menu item in the browser. That is all. For anyone who wants more of a challenge my dream app would be one with the menu item in the browser but would also allow me to comment on the articles and digg others comments. I don't mind if it launches my browser to get the whole article I just want more functionality. If there is a developer out there I'm begging you to at least develop the menu item feature. I'm definitely willing to donate for the more complete app. Feel free to pm me if your going to attempt because I for sure want to beta test this. Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 01:37 PM
    Bump cuz I neeeeeeeeeeed it.

07-11-09 09:49 PM
    Digg.com's mobile site works real well?

07-11-09 10:06 PM
    Digg.com's mobile site works real well?

yea and no. I can read the articles but I'm rarely at my computer and want to be able to do more then just read the articles.

07-11-09 10:10 PM
    Generally, it makes the most sense for the sites themselves to provide these apps. If a 3rd party group does it, at any point the site could just change the way it works and break the app.

Also, the sites themselves can add additional functionality easily to save themselves time when doing it. The best thing to do is email the site themselves with your feedback, they will probably listen!
    07-11-09 10:27 PM
    Generally, it makes the most sense for the sites themselves to provide these apps. If a 3rd party group does it, at any point the site could just change the way it works and break the app.

Also, the sites themselves can add additional functionality easily to save themselves time when doing it. The best thing to do is email the site themselves with your feedback, they will probably listen!
    I will definitely email them but I don't think they are going to change something to break the app because their API's are available on their site. Thanks though. Glad to see this thread getting attention.

07-11-09 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD