Hello all,

I dont know how many of you use or have used Tweet genius for blackberry. personally I love it, its not only my favorite twitter app, but now of my fav BB applications period.

but recently I have had of problems with TG and it seems that TG and BeeJive's customer service is MIA, and nothing is being done about the problems.

The problems on this app are getting ridiculous, some of them you can even read in the petition. And after doing a bit of searching myself in numerous BB forums, tweets, reviews on BB App World, and TG support forums, many users out there have the same problems both with the application itself, and with getting a hold of customer service for support. Which is ridiculous. Whats even more ridiculous is that this is a $8 twitter application and us TG users have to put up with annoying problems and terrible customer service.

Anyway there is this petition on groublal.com to bring these problems to the attention of TG and Beejive, and I would GREATLY appreciate it if you could all sign it.

To make things easier, if your a twitter user, you can sign via a tweet with just single a click. just click on the "Sign with a tweet" button when you click the link below. You can also sign if you don't have a Twitter account.

Here's the Link: FUSTRATING PROBLEMS WITH TWEETGENIUS FROM BEEJIVE!!! | groubal complaints

Thanks Alot Everyone!
    08-25-10 01:42 PM
    Could the Moderators Please keep this in the General BB discussion only for a little while longer? Its a more popular section of the forum. thank you
    08-25-10 01:52 PM
    comon people!!! 71 views and no one signed the petition? it will only take a second, and i'd really appreciate it!
    08-25-10 03:05 PM
    Was a petition gonna do? If their customer support sucks, nothing can really be done by a petition. Socialscope cust service is pure to none, and when you do get an answer they arent very friendly.

Just give up on the app and move to another. If your wanting a refund contact whoever you bought it threw.
    08-25-10 03:28 PM
    Was a petition gonna do? If their customer support sucks, nothing can really be done by a petition. Socialscope cust service is pure to none, and when you do get an answer they arent very friendly.

Just give up on the app and move to another. If your wanting a refund contact whoever you bought it threw.
    well my friend the petition will help, it is a service from an organization called Groubal.

A groubal is a complaint as a petition. That site takes popular groubals to the business and demand answers.

read about them in their "About Page" About Groubal: Corporate Complaints / Consumer Complaint Websites
    08-25-10 03:32 PM
    I dont see what the difference from you complaining and everyone else complaining is different from Groubal sending all the complaints to them. If they dont care, they wont care either way they receive them. Just my opinion. Good luck
    08-25-10 03:34 PM
    If your wanting a refund contact whoever you bought it threw.
    I doubt that they will give refunds, it seems they're totally unreachable... thats the whole point of this.
    08-25-10 03:37 PM
    I use TweetGenius everyday on my 9700 and it has never missed a beat. I have used it as long as the 9700's been available.
    08-25-10 04:59 PM
    I thought I read somewhere that the creator of TG (boy genius I believe) transferred it to someone else and the new owners gave up on it. I could be totally wrong but good luck on your petition.
    08-25-10 05:02 PM
    Everyone was having trouble last week myself included. But the app is up and running again. So it must have been a glitch on their end. Evryone is happy now. And I apologize for saying what I read somewhere about boygenius giving it to someone else too. All is good now. So lets all move on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-10 05:18 PM
    Everyone was having trouble last week myself included. But the app is up and running again. So it must have been a glitch on their end. Evryone is happy now. And I apologize for saying what I read somewhere about boygenius giving it to someone else too. All is good now. So lets all move on.

Nah its not just a one week glitch, its been goin on for quite some time.... Otherwise there would be a huge detailed petition.

08-25-10 05:22 PM
    Well I don't have a problem anymore. So I'm good.

08-25-10 05:29 PM
    Well I don't have a problem anymore. So I'm good.

That's cool, I'm going to try again, but I doubt it'll work for 2 mins without acting up again.

Anyway if you happen to know ppl who have problems with it too, ask them to sign please. Thank you!

08-25-10 05:36 PM
    Will do! But I doubt it. I panicked just like ur doing for 6 hrs bussing sweat and all that. Even hd ppl get in touch with famous ppl who use it and they said to relax it will come back and it did. Good luck though.

08-25-10 05:40 PM
    hey of anyone is using TG and has any problems, any problems at all, please sign the petition! even if you don't use TG and your a twitter user, please help by signing it anyway! i'd really appreciate it!
    08-26-10 02:35 PM
    Lol Beejive CS, good luck.... You can't even get support for the Beejive app itself (and I'm talking about months and months and months of the official release basically being un-usable).
    08-26-10 02:55 PM
    Lol Beejive CS, good luck.... You can't even get support for the Beejive app itself (and I'm talking about months and months and months of the official release basically being un-usable).
    so you feel my pain... so sign the petition, itll only take a second
    08-26-10 03:16 PM
    comeon ppl, six aint enough, lets see some signatures please!!
    08-31-10 12:24 PM
    After reading through this thread I feel that you're like one of those survey people in the malls and special events that just want you to take a survey. They don't care if it doesn't affect you at all, or even if you care, they just want something from you.

I think it's absolutely crazy that someone would purchase a Twitter app for 8 bucks when there are so many free ones out there. I've never used TG, nor would ever want to, but I'm 100% sure that it doesn't have $8 worth of features over the free and/or cheap ones that are available. I'm sure the developers knew this, so they decided to make a profit out of the gullible ones. Just take the loss and forgo your petition. You already lost 8 bucks, why get a headache and more lost time out of this...
    08-31-10 01:33 PM
    After reading through this thread I feel that you're like one of those survey people in the malls and special events that just want you to take a survey. They don't care if it doesn't affect you at all, or even if you care, they just want something from you.

I think it's absolutely crazy that someone would purchase a Twitter app for 8 bucks when there are so many free ones out there. I've never used TG, nor would ever want to, but I'm 100% sure that it doesn't have $8 worth of features over the free and/or cheap ones that are available. I'm sure the developers knew this, so they decided to make a profit out of the gullible ones. Just take the loss and forgo your petition. You already lost 8 bucks, why get a headache and more lost time out of this...
    haha thats funny, survey ppl... psshhh

A lot of those free twitter apps are bombarded with annoying ads, and even developers who make the app, sell a paid version of the same free app with no ads + better interface/more features.
    Also TG is a awesome app, it just randomly hiccups, and its been doing alot recently, and alot of users find it annoying.

but this is not just about the apps recent problems, its about Beejive/TG extremely crappy customer service. their famous for having crap customer support. thats what the petition is mainly about.

and on that note, if anyone here is on twitter, or have TG or any other Beejive app or service, sign the petition please, itll only take a second
    08-31-10 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD