My company just turned on the policy forcing us to use a password.
    Now when my alarm goes off in the morning, I have to first type in password, then turn alarm off.

The original single alarm clock works great. It is still operable without entering in password first. But the multiple event alarm clock app i use requires password first.

So if anyone knows of a multiple event alarm clock that doesn't need Password to be unlocked first, please let me know.

Thanks
    04-19-12 12:01 PM
    My company just turned on the policy forcing us to use a password.
    Now when my alarm goes off in the morning, I have to first type in password, then turn alarm off.

The original single alarm clock works great. It is still operable without entering in password first. But the multiple event alarm clock app i use requires password first.

So if anyone knows of a multiple event alarm clock that doesn't need Password to be unlocked first, please let me know.

Thanks
    Once the password security kicks in 3rd party apps can not run on top of the homescreen. no workaround if you use the rim password
    04-19-12 08:22 PM
    Once the password security kicks in 3rd party apps can not run on top of the homescreen. no workaround if you use the rim password
    Thanks. I guess I'm stuck using the single event stock alarm clock. or i guess a real alarm clock now.
    That sucks.
    04-19-12 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD