ive seen the other posts looking for one and everyone says just use the built in one. on my new bb curve 3g there doesnt seem to be one built in so im looking for a different one
    12-07-10 07:14 PM
    Nevermind. I found it. Under apps.. imagine that. LOL
    Now to find a LOUD alarm tone.. the built in ones arent too loud.

This blackberry thing is gonna take some getting used to.
    12-07-10 07:28 PM
    3rd-party clocks are compromised for nighttime use by the fact we can't turn off the keyboard light. Think most users revert to just the built-in clock for night use, after getting tired of the keyboard staying on bright all night or having to cover it up.
    12-07-10 07:46 PM
    The keyboard being lit up wouldnt bother me but the one thats built in seems fine now that i found it. I just need a louder tone for it.. im sure I can find one.

I cant believe how much of a learning curve there is for me on this. Im very computer literate but this blackberry is kicking my arse. LOL I cant find anything or figure out much of anything.
    12-07-10 07:50 PM
    One familiar thing will be the three-finger salute to reset it all the times you'll have to... except that it's Alt-RightShift-Del on BB instead of Ctrl-Alt-Del.

There are a bunch of clock apps around, I don't have an alarm one but there are some with multiple alarms etc.
    12-07-10 07:54 PM
    That doesnt sound too reassuring. Is it unstable or something? (I did ZERO research on this phone before I bought it)
    I will return it if its a really crappy phone. The guy said I can destroy it if I want and still bring it back as long as its within 15 days. LOL
    12-07-10 08:14 PM
    I use MegaAlarms by Toyfoft. Very functional multi-alarm app and support is second to none. You can have up to 32 different alarms (I think it is 32 - but certainly more than most people would ever use) with custom sounds. You can have daily, weekly, monthly, etc.

Website is Toysoft, Inc. - highly recommend it.
    12-07-10 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD