Does anybody know of an app that will allow me to have multiple alarms? My phone had a weekday, weekend and 'one-off' capability.

Thanx again to everybody on this forum. Just got my first (real) BB and am totally hooked!!!
    12-22-08 10:50 AM
    Do a search...google IS your friend.
    12-22-08 10:52 AM
    Does anybody know of an app that will allow me to have multiple alarms? My phone had a weekday, weekend and 'one-off' capability.

Thanx again to everybody on this forum. Just got my first (real) BB and am totally hooked!!!
    i'm pretty sure you can use your calander and set alarms through the calander....
    12-22-08 10:57 AM
    The storm can do it. Go into your calendar and select a day you want it, hit the Menu key and then New alarm. It works great. I have one set for every weekday to get up and in the calendar I have one set for every Sunday to go off. It really has a lot of options in it
    12-22-08 10:59 AM
    I tried this last night, but it didn't work as envisioned. The 'alarm' is more of a reminder. Depending on which one you pick, most only sound for a few seconds at most. I guess I could assign an .mp3 to it and wake up to a song. I'd probably get one of my daughter's Jonas Brothers songs to use. That will make me jump out of bed to turn it off!!!
    12-23-08 08:24 AM
    Do a search...google IS your friend.
    Way to answer the question. What was the point of this post?

As others have said, you can set a reminder thru the calendar. As for the alarm itself, only one time.
    12-23-08 08:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD