To be totally honest, I've found the standard alarm application on my Sprint 8330 to be lacking. I need an alarm that will go off twice in one day as a reminder to take my medicine. It gets hard to remember it sometimes. I've tried to set appointments in my Calendar, but it will either go off late, or not at all.

Does anyone know of any good apps, particularly free ones, that can go off twice in one day for the needs I listed above? Nothing fancy, just something to get the job done.
    01-26-09 05:53 AM
    I am on wap right now and can't provide links, but there are at least a couple of alarm programs in the CrackBerry store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-09 06:26 AM
    Odd that your calender is failing to notify....mine works perfectly. Their are definintely a couple of good alarm apps...I'll see if I can find the link. In the meantime check the CB store.
    01-26-09 06:28 AM
    TonyChaos

Here is a link to the Alarm App i use and IMHO it is wonderful.

It can even be color coded for different purposes.

Also it has a free trial period of 10 days so you can check it out to see if it is going to for you before you have to pay for it. IMHO it is definitely worth he $15.00

EDIT:
    I am not able to post the link to the app as i have to post 10 times before helping anyone on the forum with a link.

Search on the app name "BBSmart Alarms Pro v1.24" and you will find a very nice Alarm App.
    END EDIT:

Good luck to you.

Last edited by JeffH; 01-26-09 at 03:33 PM. Reason: deleted reference to a deleted post
    01-26-09 01:02 PM
    I have that same problem for the same reasons. Lol. So I could use help as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-09 11:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD