Ok forgive me if this has been covered but I have been searching these threads for over an hour now and I need to ask with my scenario.

For Mobile AIM: I am having issues where I can sign onto my screen name and send an IM to any one of my buddies online however to my buddies it does not show that I am signed in or does it let them send me IM's even as a response. any ideas as to how to fix it? i have spent hours on the phone with blackberry and verizon as well as deleting and reinstalling the app. all the permissions are set to allow and I can not for the life of me figure it out..

IM+ for skype: any free apps that allow me to make calls from over seas to computers for free? also this app does not run in the background or whenever i leave my phone alone for a couple minutes. It will always say that there is a "connection error: another-instance-may-exist" or something similar when i am for sure signed out of skype on my computer.

PLEASE HELP!!! this has been consuming my life trying to figure this stuff out before I leave friday! and thank you in advance for any help!
    01-06-09 03:28 PM
    anybody? with all the help being given anyone know anything?
    01-07-09 08:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD