latey, i notice i was geting long deley aim message in reply from friends have any one notice this ? whats going on with this ? sucks !
    01-18-10 07:16 AM
    Same.
    I don't get my friend's message until like 20 minutes later.
    If you refresh your friends list you'll get it then too.
    I didn't have this problem before until a couple weeks ago.
    01-18-10 09:41 AM
    yeah same with me 1st its facebook, now its aim lol whats next? sucks i'am just about ready to go back to sidekick
    01-18-10 06:33 PM
    I've been having the same problem for 2 weeks now. Its worked fine for over a year and now this. Anyone have any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 10:15 PM
    I'm having this same issue. People try to message me and the messages never come in. I had this issue before and it got fixed. Not sure what's going on but I tried to re-install and that did not fix it. I hope it gets fixed soon.

01-22-10 09:38 PM
    i don't use aim so i can't comment on that, but i can say that my emails are coming in very slow/late...if at all. i've noticed this for the past couple of days. maybe it's related?
    01-26-10 04:21 PM
    I saw some comments on the app store and it seems like everyone is having the same problem. I hope they send out an update and fix this.

01-26-10 05:42 PM
    I was experiencing the same problems - AIM had worked perfectly since I got my 8900 last April, and then started exhibiting severe delays in receiving messages about three weeks ago. I did some research, and found that there was an update to AIM on App World. After updating, there was no improvement. Finally, I bought BeeJive, and have had no issues since.....
    01-27-10 09:19 AM
    I havent used AIM lately, but I've always had a slight delay with messages. For those talking about slow e-mail, I'm having the same issue lately.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    01-27-10 09:34 AM
    looks like this issue is not gonna get fixed< anyone figure out a fix. oha lso does anyone know where i can get back versions of aim?
    01-28-10 02:04 AM
    I've never installed AIM on my BB. I just did it last night and holy crap this delay thing sucks. Incoming messages take forever. Why doesn't it work like Google Talk?? I hope they fix it. Any FREE alternatives?
    03-17-10 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD