i dont want to get a data plan for another couple of months but if i get beejive or IM+, can i sign in to AIM, MSN, etc through the wifi? or is it only through the BB data plan.

i know the BB AIM has to be a data plan.
    05-23-09 12:53 AM
    i have the 8900 with tmobile/no data plan just wifi. could i use aim without dataplan? i was able to use aim on my pearl with unlimited messaging. im way confused..
    05-24-09 05:09 AM
    You guys, if you use aim on BB, people view your sn on their device, it will show mobile device icon. I hate "Mobile Device" icon..

anyway Yes i agree with some posters who mentioned aim on sidekick is best im programs! However beejive is best choice for BB.

i have the 8900 with tmobile/no data plan just wifi. could i use aim without dataplan? i was able to use aim on my pearl with unlimited messaging. im way confused..
    I have no idea about that.. Because I didnt give a try on it without data plan.. you should give a try and let us know how turn it out.
    05-24-09 05:17 AM
    the AIM pre-installed app on the 8900 works pretty well, so far it has stay connected continously and has not logged me out.
    hi i need help with my blackberry 8900 when i try to sign into aim it said service not enabled for this handheld why is that.? what do i have to do?
    04-05-10 07:58 PM
    My aim keeps tellin me "internal error try again later" even after hard resets

hi i need help with my blackberry 8900 when i try to sign into aim it said service not enabled for this handheld why is that.? what do i have to do?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-10 04:27 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD