I downloaded Agendus this morning seemingly without problems but when I went to get the registration code it requires the Device ID from the Agendus Help/About menu. When I click on the Agendus icon, nothing happens and it does not open. I've uninstalled and reinstalled both from OTA and DM with the same results. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    10-28-08 01:39 PM
    I noticed that Agendus recently released a newer version. Agendus was recently reviewed by Crackberry. The discussion after the review indicates it works on the Bold. I am also interested in Agendus for the Bold.
    11-03-08 08:47 AM
    Agendus has a support site that includes a knowledge database from which you may be able to find help and from which you can send them a message. The "Community" link there will also take you to their forum where you can search for answers to or post issue with Agendus.

I've done so with my problem, that I cannot view the body of e-mail messages on my demo version of Agendus on my 8300. Apparently it's a known problem with them, and I surely will not shell out $20 until that is resolved.

Agendus Support
    11-03-08 09:20 AM
    Agendus support sent me a form for a cross platform upgrade. For device ID, I entered PIN: (PIN) and returned the from. I didn't encounter any download or registration problems.
    11-03-08 01:25 PM
    I can't get it to run on an 8330 Curve either. Tried both OTA and DM files, both install fine but will not start. I gave up...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-08 01:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD