Hello,

I'm interested in getting Aerizer Explorer for the blackberry curve 8310, but I have a couple questions:

- Does this program have the capability to select multiple files at once for copying/deleting/moving?

- Does this allow one to copy the stock pics/ringtones/videos located in: /system/samples/ to either the microsd card or elsewhere?

- Is this compatible for the Bold as well?

Thanks!

- NR
    01-10-09 10:47 AM
    Hi,

• I could swear it could, but it seems for the moment Card Loader only has the capability to move one file at a time.
    • Yes, you can navigate to the user-accessible part of the device memory and copy and paste files including the samples. The BlackBerry OS limits what you can get to, so you won't be able to move, say, application files, although our other product Card Loader does allow you to do this.
    • We've heard a few reports about the Bold but nothing conclusive yet. Could you try the free trial available on our website and let us know?

It's available at:
    Aerize Explorer 2008 - Premium BlackBerry Utility Software
    Hit "try" on either desktop or BlackBerry, or "zip" for installing from Mac or Linux desktops.
    01-14-09 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD