When I first heard about Aerize, I was using BB 9000 Bold, and fell in love with the optimizer and SD card loader.
    I have since upgraded to BB Torch and have found these programs to be obsolete as they do not work with OS6.
    My question is, since they are bought and paid for, if there is a way I could give my Registration keys to someone with a pre-OS5 phone for them to use, and if not, would I be able to get my money back, since they are no longer in use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-11 01:59 PM
    They are $4.99 a piece, but well worth the price as they helped my BB 9000. I'd like to give them to someone who may be interested in the apps but short on cash, ya know?

05-13-11 02:36 PM
    Hmm, could have sworn someone posted after my OP....now deleted. Curiouser and curiouser.

05-13-11 07:54 PM
    Probably allaf (ML) created yet another account and it got purged.
    There's no realistic way to transfer the license without giving up your whole mobihand account. And if you bought it somewhere other than mobihand, there's definitely no way to do it.
    05-13-11 10:12 PM
    Probably allaf (ML) created yet another account and it got purged.
    There's no realistic way to transfer the license without giving up your whole mobihand account. And if you bought it somewhere other than mobihand, there's definitely no way to do it.
    That name does sound familiar...wtf is up with that? I thought I was going insane there for a minute.

Anyway....
    So, basically I'm stuck with $10 worth of apps (technically $15, since I didn't realize Mobi-hand kept copies of said registration and bought a second SDcard app >_<) that I can no longer use and can not give it to someone who may want/need it?
    Well Bollox...that's no bueno.

Ah well, Thanks anyway.
    05-14-11 12:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD