Anyone figure out an answer to this one?

I use aerize...and have used peekaWho. I also run BBLight set to keep backlight on while charging. Apparently, ( told to me by aerize tech) BBLight keeps backlight on by simulating a keystroke about every 5 secs. So when aerize or PAW is on and set for the popup to fade after 10 or 15 secs, and BB is set in charging cradle (with backlight on), the popup will not fade. Also have Quickpull set to auto-run at specific time...QP will not reset when a popup is up.

Whew...any clues?

Here's a good one for you Rachel.
    01-14-09 02:35 PM
    I couldnt tell you LOL - I use autostandby, so when I get an email, it will light up, fade out and go back to sleep. I have no lights ups or pop ups for SMS, (I can use BBA for the SMS alerts)

You got me.
    01-14-09 04:35 PM
    that kinda makes sense, but if the popup shows up, and you press a key, it will eventually go away on its own. wont it? i mean, you couldnt just keep pressing buttons and it would stay onscreen the whole time. maybe it would though, i never really tried it.
    01-14-09 04:55 PM
    It's a conflict with BBLight...if I disable, all is well, but I like to have backlight stay on at night...or when my BB is sitting by me on my desk. Aerize is checking it out...we shall see.
    01-15-09 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD