Just switched from a defective bold to a new bold, had to remove apps in order to get new serial numbers in blackberry app world via the reconciliation procedure. Tried to reinstall Aerize Optimizer but App World now says "Item Not Found". The first result in google search for "aerize optimizer app world" links to the Aerize Optimizer page in App World site, but if you click on it, says "The requested application does not exist or is not available"

What's going on?
    03-01-10 10:00 PM
    I am having the same problems with Card Loader.
    Anyone know whats going on?
    03-03-10 10:24 AM
    I too am having this problem. I had to get a replacement phone and when I sign into My App World and put in my paypal info it shows in my purchased apps. however it is semi-greyed out and say "unavaible for this device." It will not let me install and if i manually search for the program it says "not found."

I was able to go directly to Aerize's mobile site and download the 7 day trial but the only way to get the activation code needed to register... is to install from the App World - Which it will not let me do.

03-05-10 03:09 PM
    Well I sent Aerize a email asking what the story was with card loader and OS 5, and how to get my serial #.
    They answered saying that their is a problem with OS 5 and Aerize card loader, and if I wished I could follow their Twitter page for updates.
    No mention of how to get my serial at all.
    I find it hard to believe that OS 5 has been out for quite a while and they don't have a fix for this, and to just ignore my request for my serial I paid for was just ignorant in my opinion.
    I also bought the optimizer program, but don't use it anymore.
    I hope this company get's their head out of the clouds and starts serving their customers better!
    I don't see my buying anything from them anymore!
    03-05-10 05:44 PM
    Same exact thing happened to me...I've got a Tour, and had to get an insurance phone replacement due to liquid damage. I emailed Aerize for support first, since logging in to App World and clicking on the app itself yielded the result "Not Found".

Aerize said:

"As Aerize does not manage the serial numbers provided by our partners, please obtain a new serial through the site from which the license was originally purchased.

If you purchased from AppWorld, you can BlackBerry for support:

(app world tech support link here)"

So I filled out the BB form (I did purchase the program through App World. Here's what RIM says:

"Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Customer Support.

We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with your Aerize Optimizer application. This application is supported by the vendor on your behalf.

URL Link to Vendor: (link was here)

Please contact the vendor as they field general queries, provide technical as well as support for all their applications, and are your exclusive point of contact in these matters.

Thank you again for contacting us and have a nice day.

Sincerely,

BlackBerry Customer Support

Research In Motion Limited"

Sounds like I'm out of luck here. If anyone has any success getting a valid serial number, let me know please. It's not like the program was that great...I just don't like getting defrauded without a fight.
    04-10-10 02:05 AM
    I have been half tempted to downgrade to os 4 just to get my serial, but I am thinking if the program won't work when I go back to OS 5 then whats the sense?
    04-10-10 06:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD