Hi all,

I'm interested in Aerize Optimizer and would like to hear from people that have used/own it. My questions are:

1. Do you actually notice a difference?

2. Is this difference significant or marginal?

3. Has the program affected your device positively/negatively and in what way?

4. Please feel free to add any other advice/comments.

Thanks!

NR
    01-09-09 04:09 AM
    The old saying is true.
    If it sounds to good to be true, Then it probably is!
    I bought the loader but it really doesn't run programs as it says!
    The optimizer says one thing but it really use BB own memory manager in witch the program now becomes just another memory user.
    One plus the explorer seem to explore only?

Heavy G
    02-20-09 05:17 AM
    I'm using it on my BB STORM OS .99

1) Not really.

2) N/A

3) N/A It does the same things that you can do on the Storm manually. It never was a bother just a neat little trinket.

4) It appears to do what it says it does but, I'm so close to the best my Storm can be that the improvement is not noticed.

James
    02-20-09 09:23 AM
    Hi all,

I'm interested in Aerize Optimizer and would like to hear from people that have used/own it. My questions are:

Thanks!

NR
    1. no

2. marginal to say the most

3. the program just locked up my phone today

4. do not buy it, it is not worth the agravation
    02-27-09 01:16 AM
    I was just about to make a new thread asking these very same questions. I have the storm, and while i am pleased with its performance, I know things could be a little faster. At least I know that Aerize optimizer is not my answer. Thanks for the info guys!
    02-27-09 07:58 PM
    I'm using it on my BB STORM OS .99

1) Not really.

2) N/A

3) N/A It does the same things that you can do on the Storm manually. It never was a bother just a neat little trinket.

4) It appears to do what it says it does but, I'm so close to the best my Storm can be that the improvement is not noticed.

James
    So basically it automates what I do on my Storm daily? Might be worth the 10 bucks. I'll have to try the trial.

EDIT: Anyone got a promo code? That would sure soften the bite.
    02-27-09 10:13 PM
    Hi all,
    1. No
    2. Marginal, if that (I'd lean to nonexistent)
    3. Negatively; it is no longer on my device. I only kept it there a few weeks because it locked up my Curve and made it so unstable I actually was afraid I'd have to wipe it and start over.
    4. Don't waste your money. It doesn't do what it advertises (despite what Aerize claims), it hogs system resources, and doesn't free up memory. It also has never been upgraded, though they say there will be a major rewrite at some unknown date in the future. I am sorry I wasted the $20, but I was new to Blackberries then and didn't know any better.

If you want a free program that will reclaim memory, try QuickPull.
    03-13-09 08:59 AM
    I have been using the Optimizer for a few weeks. I think my experience is better than what others here have had. Mine seems to be working fine.

However, the amount of memory it "reclaims" and keeps free is insignificant really. I only paid $5 bucks for it, so I am not out much. Can't say I would recommend anyone else pay the same.
    09-07-09 11:54 AM
    Hi all,

Thanks!

NR
    Rocking a BB Storm os .148memleaker
    1. Yes
    2. Significant
    3. Positively everything seems to function smoother...I can go 3 days before having to run quickpull

go download the trial run it for 6 days and make your decision...tis the only way to know how it will effect your phone...I wouldn't mind having it but the Serial Fairy hasn't left me any presents lately
    09-07-09 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD