I recently installed Aerize Optimizer 1.0.2 on my Storm. Occasionally, especially when application memory gets low, Aerize gets into an endless loop, running over and over again. Only a battery pull will stop it. Is there a way to stop the loop without the hard reset?

Also, how do I enter the serial number? From the Aerize Optimizer screen in Options, I can see Serial:, but I don't see a way to enter the number.

I am running 4.7.0.113 and I do tend to load a lot of apps into the device's pitiful 128M of application memory. Typically, I have about 12M free after a battery pull. That number slowly dips over the next day or so down to about 1M. That's when Aerize goes into its loop.

Thanks for any help.
    04-10-09 09:13 AM
    I recently installed Aerize Optimizer 1.0.2 on my Storm. Occasionally, especially when application memory gets low, Aerize gets into an endless loop, running over and over again. Only a battery pull will stop it. Is there a way to stop the loop without the hard reset?

Also, how do I enter the serial number? From the Aerize Optimizer screen in Options, I can see Serial:, but I don't see a way to enter the number.

I am running 4.7.0.113 and I do tend to load a lot of apps into the device's pitiful 128M of application memory. Typically, I have about 12M free after a battery pull. That number slowly dips over the next day or so down to about 1M. That's when Aerize goes into its loop.

Thanks for any help.
    Can you see if changing the settings in Optimizer's options screen will stop this from happening? We've never been able to get this to happen so we're not sure what causes it yet.

If you click over to the serial field, and then do menu > Show Keyboard, you should be able to enter the serial.
    04-13-09 02:48 PM
    Can you see if changing the settings in Optimizer's options screen will stop this from happening? We've never been able to get this to happen so we're not sure what causes it yet.

If you click over to the serial field, and then do menu > Show Keyboard, you should be able to enter the serial.
    Got the serial number entered, thanks!

Which settings should I play with?

Thanks!
    04-14-09 12:57 PM
    how does this program work? does it really clean more then memory cleaner? what are optimum settings?
    04-14-09 07:26 PM
    it keeps going because it's trying to defrag to make more room and the memory has dropped below the threshold, but it can't defrag and clear the memory enough to gain enough memory to go above the threshold...i experienced this myself and was actually able to cancel the program before it continued, although it cycled through almost 20 times before i was able to cancel it...

it's a flaw in the program design because it shouldn't do this...i experienced the exact same thing on my desktop PC with the Abexo memory defragmenter and it would freeze my computer because my memory dropped below a certain threshold

set the threshold higher and hope that future updates of the application will fix the design flaw...i love the app though and i like Aerize apps as they actually do many cool things and work great (minus this flaw)

email them also and see if you can tell them about the bug so they can fix it in an update
    04-15-09 11:48 PM
    Same problem here on my Bold. Downloaded it last week on my new Bold and Aerize went into an endless. Shouldn't be hard for the vendor to reproduce the problem. I can't believe they haven't experienced this before. I did manage to uninstall.

Not sure if this product really works.
    04-28-09 10:39 AM
    I installed this on my Storm. I too can't get the serial input screen. I click everywhere, to no avail. does this actually work on the storm? It seems that i when i installed it, there was a long delay...

when i exit out, i get an unhandled exception.

Any help?
    05-04-09 08:12 PM
    nevermind my post above. got the serial number in and authorized. seems to be working now.
    05-04-09 08:24 PM
    Best program for the Storm. Fantastic. If I wasn't unemployed I would pay the 10.00 and keep it.
    07-13-09 08:26 AM
    I also have this problem with my bold.
    It seems to happen when I leave certain webpages open. Not the browser open but when I exit the browser if certain ones were the last one.
    I've had it happen multiple times now. It's very annoying. I have to do a pull to get it to go away which is ironic because the reason I bought this was to prevent having to do pulls.
    09-16-09 08:18 PM
    I also have this problem with my bold.
    It seems to happen when I leave certain webpages open. Not the browser open but when I exit the browser if certain ones were the last one.
    I've had it happen multiple times now. It's very annoying. I have to do a pull to get it to go away which is ironic because the reason I bought this was to prevent having to do pulls.
    +1 QFT^
    It is super annoying.
    12-28-09 03:25 PM
    Thanx dawg
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-09 08:50 AM
    some one have aerize optimizer serial.....please.....
    06-06-10 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD