How do i move programs from my phone to sd card using aerize?
    How do i tell if programs or on my phone or sd card?
    When i click on aerize i see like 21 apps some with aerize next to them on top of page and then programs on bottom with no aerize next to them?Also some apps on top of page and bottom of page.
    08-28-09 08:54 PM
    Here you go, this should help you out a bit.

Aerize Card Loader: http://aerize.com/blackberry/software/loader/pdf/
    08-28-09 09:04 PM
    printing it out now thanks
    08-29-09 01:53 PM
    I downloaded the trial of Aerize Card Loader with high hopes of freeing up some system memory (this is before going from .167 > .282 > .297 and gainin almost double memory ) and was greatly disappointed on the app.

Not only did it not work with 90% of my apps, the few that did work would always require a system reboot to initialize. Since It's basically what App World does when it archieves programs, I deleted App Loader and its poorly user guide
    08-30-09 07:02 PM
    Not only did it not work with 90% of my apps, the few that did work would always require a system reboot to initialize. Since It's basically what App World does when it archieves programs, I deleted App Loader and its poorly user guide
    I've found that if you load the apps from Aerize then they usually do not require a reboot. It doesn't work for all apps, just depends on how they were made, but most of them it does.
    09-02-09 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD