Hi there,

I am a free lancer with focus on BlackBerry applications.

I released one application, Bus Alarm on MobiHand and CrackBerry. Before developing the application, I did a lot of research on the market. The application has many great unique features unavailable from other GPS-based application.

The quality of the applications is great as none my customers reports a bug. I used the application everyday as well, which is the reason why I developed the application.

However the the application seems unnoticed. I am wondering how to let more users know my application.

If you have any good advice, would you please post it here or send an email to [email protected]? I will appreciate your advice. The future users will appreciate that as well. To show our appreciation, I will give you several copies of this wonderful application.

Limin
    08-05-10 12:42 PM
    Allowing crackberry to give away ten to a hundred copies of your application in a contest seems to get peoples attention. Not sure how you would go about doing that though.
    08-05-10 01:43 PM
    Yea a giveaway on the CB front page is your best bet. For info on that contact sitesupport(at)crackberry.com
    08-05-10 01:59 PM
    Good advice! I never expected I could get it in such a short time. Thanks you guys!
    08-05-10 02:04 PM
    Glad to help!
    08-05-10 03:16 PM
    Looks like a cool app, I'm downloading the free trial now...

Bus Alarm - Maps & Navigation BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    08-05-10 03:32 PM
    That does look like a really cool app. Great idea.
    If I actually used buses for transportation, i'd definitely buy it.

Its most definitely worthy of being reviewed or showcased by a crackberry team member IMO. I'm sure a lot of people in nyc and other big cities would find it quite useful.

Also, you could try to submit it for Deal of the Day. I ALWAYS check deal of the day for apps, themes and games. I'm sure the same is for a lot of people. %50-75% off will get a lot of purchases i'd bet.
    08-05-10 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD