I decided that I didn't like the app. The reason isn"t important so I uninstalled it but what is that I now have no notifications at all. No tones and no LED light. I checked profiles and all notifications settings but no change. Tones are back now but still no LED. Did battery pull and still no LED. Any ideas??
    02-11-12 07:57 PM
    all emails except Gmail are working normal. Gmail does not give LED or notifications near the top with the envelope and number of messages...HELP
    02-11-12 08:49 PM
    I even deleted the gmail account and added it back. no change
    02-11-12 08:53 PM
    Have you tried selectively restoring your profile settings, from a recent backup, using Desktop?
    02-11-12 08:58 PM
    Well don't know what happened but when I received your response on my phone it must have been a wakeup or something. I got a tone and red led and envelope with 1 message when yours came through. Been working ever since. I guess a big thank you is in store. Anyway seems like the last few times I have tried some free app downloads I have had trouble. From the free themes a while back to this to the current slide to unlock. They all seemed to have some ill effect on my phone and upon uninstalling left me with a phone with problems. Anyway working good now and I think I'll leave any future apps alone
    02-12-12 07:41 AM
    LoL! However I can help

I've had similar issues with notification apps after removal. Some themes definitely can cause problems, and from my experience with the 9800, it is sensitive to apps. Biggest bugaboo appears to be loss of trackpad scrolling, sometimes even clicking. Restoring function can be a matter of a few battery pulls, to complete teardown and rebuild of the system.
    02-12-12 08:42 AM
    So who's afraid of the BigBadWulf? Apparently your phone is!

(So am I).....
    02-12-12 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD