Awwh thank you, you little life saver now the app is perfeccccct!!
    animallover20 likes this.
    03-28-12 03:18 PM
    Thanks for the response.

I guess I didnt play around with this feature enough to figure out that I could access different apps using that methodology.... nice. I will try it out later and let you know if I am able to achieve the effect I am looking for.

Good tip!
    Thanks again Sultan!

Tried that method and it worked perfectly. Now I have a quick method to change my sound profile, toggle wifi, toggle Bluetooth all ay once and in a couple keystrokes.

Looking forward to see what you have planned next.
    03-28-12 10:41 PM
    Thanks again Sultan!

Tried that method and it worked perfectly. Now I have a quick method to change my sound profile, toggle wifi, toggle Bluetooth all ay once and in a couple keystrokes.

Looking forward to see what you have planned next.
    just to make things easier for expert users like yourself, im going to replace the symbol key input with the convenience side key input in custom actions, so if you want to run multiple custom actions, you just need to keep opening ilaunch popup (must set side key to AOS&L) and locating your next custom action you want to run in a loop, this makes things much easier to run multiple custom actions after each other

i got this idea when you wrote your first post, thank you, your feedback will make thousands of experts happier
    03-29-12 12:02 AM
    Ok, so a lot of people want to access the sms and emails folders or compose new messages.

here is how:

open iLaunch feature, add a new custom action, select "Messages" as the app, in the actions select "open menu", then from there you can compose a new email,sms or pin messages, by selecting "move up" or "move down", then select "Click" to simulate a trackpad click.

if you want to open the SMS folder, add a new custom action, select "Messages" as the app, in the actions select "hold alt key", then select "s". thats all

all bb shortcuts can be simulated, except for alt+shift+del
    03-29-12 08:44 AM
    Every now and then when I hit space bar on my BB the Advance OS and Led home screen pops off, even with Ilaunch turned off. How can I stop this. Doesnt happen everytime but it is quite often.
    03-29-12 07:24 PM
    Every now and then when I hit space bar on my BB the Advance OS and Led home screen pops off, even with Ilaunch turned off. How can I stop this. Doesnt happen everytime but it is quite often.
    can you check my app's facebook page, in the first post you will find your solution. the link is in my signature below.
    03-30-12 12:40 AM
    Hi Sultan, I really like your amazing app! It looks like I need to have a facebook account to get your latest version. Is there another way? I don't want to have a facebook account. Thanks!
    03-30-12 06:58 AM
    Hi Sultan, I really like your amazing app! It looks like I need to have a facebook account to get your latest version. Is there another way? I don't want to have a facebook account. Thanks!
    email me directly (my email is in my apps main menu "About") with your mobile OS version and i will send you the direct OTA link
    03-30-12 07:12 AM
    Does anyone have an app keycode for beweather? I've been trying for days now and I can't get it to capture it. It's almost impossible.
    03-31-12 05:46 PM
    Does anyone have an app keycode for beweather? I've been trying for days now and I can't get it to capture it. It's almost impossible.
    lets go over the basics

- Does beweather app alerts have their own sound profile settings (like your phone call ringtone in your phone sound profiles) ? if yes, then continue

- Did you click on "Start LED capture" (right before you receive a beweather alert) ? you should not close the capture screen, otherwise you cancel the capturing process.

- Once your phone receives the app notification alert, at the same time, my app will capture it. so timing is very important and there should be no interruptions by any other alerts (like bbm, emails, sms, etc..) while my app awaits the specific app alert you want to capture.

Hope that helps you with your attempts, remember that any app can be captured if it has a sound profile setting. Many people have already captured many third party apps and then posted their app keys on my app's facebook fan page for others to use, please do the same
    04-01-12 04:24 AM
    I understand how to do it, its just a matter of catching the alert from beweather.
    04-01-12 12:49 PM
    Fantastic app sultan.

I am having trouble slowing down the flash rate of the LED for my bbm alerts.

Would you be able to explain or send a link that tells us how to slow the blink rate.

Thanks.
    04-01-12 01:35 PM
    Fantastic app sultan.

I am having trouble slowing down the flash rate of the LED for my bbm alerts.

Would you be able to explain or send a link that tells us how to slow the blink rate.

Thanks.
    Sure,

first, you must locate the app icon on your homescreen (os6+) or download folder (4.6+), it seems many people think they can open the app from app world app and they never bother to check homescreen or download folder, im not sure why they dont check.

once you locate the app and open it, you can then easily see LED as the first row, click it to expand, then you will see LED light, click it to enter LED setting's page, then scroll until you see incoming calls & messages, click on "show" button to expand, then scroll down to "bbm message" click on "set" button to set it up.

in the bbm setting screen, you can change the effects and speed for each color separately
    04-01-12 09:31 PM
    I understand how to do it, its just a matter of catching the alert from beweather.
    oohh, my bad, sorry

so your having trouble timing the app alert and having capture mode enabled just before the alert comes in.

here is a tip, lets say if the time interval for the app to get a new report is every 12 hours, then set a reminder in the calendar few mins before that, so you get reminded to start the capture mode. just my thoughts to help you when trying to capture the app alerts with long time intervals

if this is not what you are having trouble with, then please let me know where are you stuck in the capturing process.
    04-01-12 09:55 PM
    After a device reboot, I get an error about vcalls has attempted to open an external connection that is not allowed. This is most likely a permission issue. What permission does it need and what does vcalls do?
    04-12-12 08:15 PM
    Without doubt, the greatest and most useful app for BlackBerry.

Add to this, it is free.

Excellent work Sultan!
    04-12-12 08:49 PM
    After a device reboot, I get an error about vcalls has attempted to open an external connection that is not allowed. This is most likely a permission issue. What permission does it need and what does vcalls do?
    vcalls is my app, so you are in the right place

as for connection, i guess it might be for the wifi toggle option in the iLaunch feature or for reading your email accounts or sms messages for the LED and/or Popup features.

OR for the screenshot feature for writing files to sd card.

lol, i really cant pinpoint what might be causing this permission if you dont list what features you have enabled in my app.

however, my app does not connect to anything outside your phone, it only needs permissions to do its job that you tell it to do, nothing else.

if all enabled features in my app are working fine for your needs then just ignore it, or allow it to dismiss the permission popup.
    04-13-12 12:18 AM
    I've got a little problem... when my LED signs a tweet and I open twitter (native BB app), the LED doesn't stop blinking... disabled LED in the profile and all.
    I set it to "stop when user activity" now.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
    04-14-12 11:00 AM
    I've got a little problem... when my LED signs a tweet and I open twitter (native BB app), the LED doesn't stop blinking... disabled LED in the profile and all.
    I set it to "stop when user activity" now.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
    i will answer you, however this thread is no longer required, since there is version 12.0 on the way.

please post the same in the new thread
    04-14-12 11:37 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD