09-02-12 02:55 PM
269 ... 678910 ...
tools
    then please make sure to change the settings in the "call screen lock" feature from "backlight"="Off" to "Backlight"="default" or "Backlight"="On"
    I tried but nothing changes

maybe i don't understand the purpose of this function

whan i make a phone call , my screen starts locked ? or i have to click something?
    08-08-12 06:55 AM
    I tried but nothing changes

maybe i don't understand the purpose of this function

whan i make a phone call , my screen starts locked ? or i have to click something?
    ok, if your phone is password locked, then no app can block your call screen, unless your phone is unlocked (no password enter screen), then the call lock screen will show.

hope this helps
    08-08-12 09:16 AM
    Sultan Al Sooz:
    That worked. How do I do this for multiple people, or can I only do it for one. If I do it for multiple people, do I have to use different app names? Or am I going about this the wrong way. I want to have a list of people (about 15) that I frequently contact via text or phone. How do I do this? Suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help....
    08-08-12 09:42 AM
    Sultan Al Sooz:
    That worked. How do I do this for multiple people, or can I only do it for one. If I do it for multiple people, do I have to use different app names? Or am I going about this the wrong way. I want to have a list of people (about 15) that I frequently contact via text or phone. How do I do this? Suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help....
    yes, you need to add 1 custom action per 1 sms message
    08-08-12 09:54 AM
    for sms, you have to add a new Custom Action, then select "Messages" as the app, and add the following actions:

- hold alt key
    - s
    - release alt key
    - open menu
    - move down
    - click
    - click
    - (enter phone number or contacts name) (each character is an action)

you can hit the "try" button at any point to see what is your custom action doing so far
    It's "m" and not "s". Remember this in the other thread? If you do "s" it matters which was opened last, email or SMS.
    08-08-12 10:26 AM
    It's "m" and not "s". Remember this in the other thread? If you do "s" it matters which was opened last, email or SMS.
    lol, its different from one bb to another

on mine, alt + "m" starts MMS. but people should try both "s" then "m" and see which one works for their mobile
    wolfee48 likes this.
    08-08-12 10:32 AM
    Thanks guys; this has been a BIG, BIG help. I also discovered that I can type in the letter of the action instead of having to scroll through the action list.
    08-08-12 10:37 AM
    ok, if your phone is password locked, then no app can block your call screen, unless your phone is unlocked (no password enter screen), then the call lock screen will show.

hope this helps
    My device is not password locked

I need to send you a video, can you contact me
    08-08-12 10:43 AM
    lol, its different from one bb to another

on mine, alt + "m" starts MMS. but people should try both "s" then "m" and see which one works for their mobile
    Ahh yes... very true.
    08-08-12 11:02 AM
    when using 9900, i also felt that the fastest vibration (.05s) was not strong enough. my recommendation is to use 0.1s or above for vibration time for the 9900 phone models.
    Still the same problem: after setting up the vibration on connect, I have to press 3-4 times the "try" button to make the function working. However, shortly the vibration is getting weaker up to no vibration. Only after repeating the "try", it appears again for a short time and then disappears even though I've set the longest vibration time (1 sec).
    The vibration function of the phone itself (in the phone profiles) works with no problems.
    08-08-12 11:17 AM
    Still the same problem: after setting up the vibration on connect, I have to press 3-4 times the "try" button to make the function working. However, shortly the vibration is getting weaker up to no vibration. Only after repeating the "try", it appears again for a short time and then disappears even though I've set the longest vibration time (1 sec).
    The vibration function of the phone itself (in the phone profiles) works with no problems.
    this is very strange, i use a standard method (and the only method available) to implement vibration in my app, try the keypad vibration feature, lets see what is the outcome when you type a message in bbm or email.
    08-08-12 12:38 PM
    this is very strange, i use a standard method (and the only method available) to implement vibration in my app, try the keypad vibration feature, lets see what is the outcome when you type a message in bbm or email.
    Thanks Sultan.
    I've checked keypad vibration and it is the same: it gets initialised after pressing "try" button about 7-10 times and then, after some time, disappears. Then, when typing a message in email, the vibration reappears on about 7-10th character.
    It is hardly a conflict with other 3 party apps оn my 9900. I don't believe that apps such as TuneIn Radio, MenuFo, and SmartWiFi could be in conflict with AOL.
    08-09-12 05:22 AM
    Thanks Sultan.
    I've checked keypad vibration and it is the same: it gets initialised after pressing "try" button about 7-10 times and then, after some time, disappears. Then, when typing a message in email, the vibration reappears on about 7-10th character.
    It is hardly a conflict with other 3 party apps оn my 9900. I don't believe that apps such as TuneIn Radio, MenuFo, and SmartWiFi could be in conflict with AOL.
    conflicts does happen between apps, but never heard vibration being slow conflict. try removing apps and restarting your phone and see it this helps, also try other apps that has vibration feature, like alarm clocks or anything else
    08-09-12 12:34 PM
    My device is not password locked

I need to send you a video, can you contact me
    Hello sultan

Have you received my mp and video?
    08-10-12 01:25 AM
    Hello sultan

Have you received my mp and video?
    hi, i just looked at the video and it seems fine !?

the lock screen will only show when the call is connected (you can hear the other person), not while dialing or receiving a call.

P.S: i saw you had bebuzz installed as well
    08-10-12 01:42 AM
    hi, i just looked at the video and it seems fine !?

the lock screen will only show when the call is connected (you can hear the other person), not while dialing or receiving a call.

P.S: i saw you had bebuzz installed as well
    Oh great! Now i understand... I believe lock screen starts dialing or receiving! Sorry for my mistake

P. S. Yes but i'm studing your great app to move
    08-10-12 09:18 AM
    Oh great! Now i understand... I believe lock screen starts dialing or receiving! Sorry for my mistake

P. S. Yes but i'm studing your great app to move
    change is a process which everyone tries to avoid, so please do keep using bebuzz if your getting what you want, it's a great app. i just pointed out an app in your video to assure you that i saw your recording

my app has 20+ additional features (i lost count, lol) to keep you addicted and coming back for more
    08-10-12 10:00 AM
    change is a process which everyone tries to avoid, so please do keep using bebuzz if your getting what you want, it's a great app. i just pointed out an app in your video to assure you that i saw your recording

my app has 20+ additional features (i lost count, lol) to keep you addicted and coming back for more
    Sultan is too kind to say it BUT his app is much better than BBuz. Join the club of those who kissed it and its issues good-bye.
    08-10-12 10:06 AM
    I was a BeBuzz user for a while... paid for several of its upgrades and when I came across "Advance OS and LED" I thought to myself that I'd stick with BeBuzz because I paid for it, but kept this app bookmarked to be updated on its development. Just following for less than a day or searching the forums on this app you can see the support is exceptional! That pretty much got me to switch, by first trying it out. Haven't looked back since!
    BlazorBoy and Legal Eagle like this.
    08-10-12 10:37 AM
    I agree with you all!

I believe that this app needs only time to setup and for us that don't speak and understand perfectly english is not easy

Sometimes I am afraid to ask for help here because I think he has done enough giving us a free app
    08-10-12 11:37 AM
    It's me again, sorry Sultan! I have another problem.
    I have a 9860 OS 7 and I have installed your version 14.8, everything works fine for a while then suddenly the application does not work properly with the sounds. The sounds that I customized for the different contacts are not playing, and since the sounds in the native profiles are silenced I cannot hear anything, only the led is blinking which is of the right color selected. I opened then your app and if I try to test the sound from the menu of the selected contact I cannot hear anything. I also try to test the sound in the 3rd row of the main menu but nothing even there. I tried to reactivate the sounds in the native profile and test again in your app but nothing changed. Only a battery pull can restore everything.
    I know that you don't want to update your app for a while but if you would be so kind to tell me if there's some kind of solution I would really appreciate it, otherwise keep it in mind for the next update
    Thanks!

Also I noticed now that for the SMS even if I customize the led the color is not shown for the contacts and the problem doesn't change after the restart.
    Last edited by Black Rose; 08-10-12 at 01:48 PM.
    08-10-12 01:05 PM
    I agree with you all!

I believe that this app needs only time to setup and for us that don't speak and understand perfectly english is not easy

Sometimes I am afraid to ask for help here because I think he has done enough giving us a free app
    Ask away, we are here to help.
    08-10-12 05:32 PM
    I just wish AOL has an auto update feature.
    08-10-12 09:27 PM
    It's me again, sorry Sultan! I have another problem.
    I have a 9860 OS 7 and I have installed your version 14.8, everything works fine for a while then suddenly the application does not work properly with the sounds. The sounds that I customized for the different contacts are not playing, and since the sounds in the native profiles are silenced I cannot hear anything, only the led is blinking which is of the right color selected. I opened then your app and if I try to test the sound from the menu of the selected contact I cannot hear anything. I also try to test the sound in the 3rd row of the main menu but nothing even there. I tried to reactivate the sounds in the native profile and test again in your app but nothing changed. Only a battery pull can restore everything.
    I know that you don't want to update your app for a while but if you would be so kind to tell me if there's some kind of solution I would really appreciate it, otherwise keep it in mind for the next update
    Thanks!
    This is well known, there is an app which you have installed that is using your phone file system without properly closing files. please find out which app is causing this issue, any app can cause it, this is mostly done by apps running in the background. (since you have a full touch screen, whatsapp doesnt play well with this type of phones, this is just a hint ).

Also I noticed now that for the SMS even if I customize the led the color is not shown for the contacts and the problem doesn't change after the restart.
    you must turn OFF the SMS LED in your phone sound profiles. it should solve your issue
    Black Rose likes this.
    08-11-12 12:42 AM
    This is the best app I have ever downloaded! Thanks for creating it! There is everything a BlackBerry should have right in this app! I just want to tell everybody who has a BlackBerry to get it. Just had to express my excitement! Thanks Sultan!
    08-11-12 02:31 AM
269 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD