Ahh I guess that's why some folks fear Obama! But I do agree with you! :-)
    08-23-12 03:53 PM
    Since he currently lives under my roof and I pay his car insurance, he has no choice but to view my texts.

LOL! Spoken with wisdom and conviction. Well said.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    08-23-12 08:08 PM
    Do you mean set up a custom action to SMS a certain person? I have that set up for my son. With one click my phone opens a new SMS and puts his name in from my contacts list. Try custom actions.
    Can you help me more on this?
    08-23-12 09:05 PM
    Can you help me more on this?
    Sure. Here we go:
    Open AOSLED and go to launcher/iLaunch
    Then custom actions
    Then under Favorites: choose Add New
    Now you have the box where all the choices need to be made.
    Select App: Messages
    Name the action whatever you want. I choose SMS Joel (my son)
    Now go down to Add Action.
    Here's where you keep adding different actions to your bb behavior.
    The actions I chose are:
    Open Menu
    Move Up
    Click
    Move Right
    Click
    j
    o
    e
    l (i spelled his name according to how he is listed in my contacts)
    Click
    Click
    Move Down

Then SAVE your work.

All along the way you can test your actions by clicking on "Try". See if this action works for you.

Sultan may have to correct me here, so see what happens for you and then we can troubleshoot.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 08-23-12 at 09:35 PM.
    FraBB and Sultan Al Sooz like this.
    08-23-12 09:33 PM
    Sure. Here we go:
    Open AOSLED and go to launcher/iLaunch
    Then custom actions
    Then under Favorites: choose Add New
    Now you have the box where all the choices need to be made.
    Select App: Messages
    Name the action whatever you want. I choose SMS Joel (my son)
    Now go down to Add Action.
    Here's where you keep adding different actions to your bb behavior.
    The actions I chose are:
    Open Menu
    Move Up
    Click
    Move Right
    Click
    j
    o
    e
    l (i spelled his name according to how he is listed in my contacts)
    Click
    Click
    Move Down

Then SAVE your work.

All along the way you can test your actions by clicking on "Try". See if this action works for you.

Sultan may have to correct me here, so see what happens for you and then we can troubleshoot.
    Thanks

from now on, people can just point others to my new HELP / FAQs webpage created on my website, saves me and many helpful people writing the same answers endless times

here is a direct link to the above question Sultan Al Sooz Website

im still adding FAQs as soon as people ask new questions
    Last edited by Sultan Al Sooz; 08-24-12 at 06:56 AM.
    08-24-12 03:33 AM
    There was this question before? I have seen your faq before post here... Sorry if it was there
    08-24-12 04:20 AM
    There was this question before? I have seen your faq before post here... Sorry if it was there
    i added it recently, and its good that you asked, otherwise how am i going to guide people to my new Help / FAQs

if you have any more questions, please ask
    FraBB likes this.
    08-24-12 06:59 AM
    I was with no coverage from my provider, only SOS red, but green led of network coverage was flashing (no network and no data coverage was on off)

Which is the right setup?
    09-01-12 11:56 AM
    I was with no coverage from my provider, only SOS red, but green led of network coverage was flashing (no network and no data coverage was on off)

Which is the right setup?
    with SOS, you can still make calls (only emergency calls ) and should still have coverage. This is how mobile phones are designed to operate.
    FraBB likes this.
    09-01-12 04:32 PM
    Yes! But i cannot received phone calls so should be interesting to know it from led flashing
    09-01-12 10:48 PM
    If you have "SOS" then you still have network coverage. Just not yours. If you have X, then you have no network.
    FraBB likes this.
    09-01-12 10:52 PM
    I agree with your words, but if I want to know when I cannot receive phone calls, there is a way or not?
    09-02-12 03:50 AM
    I agree with your words, but if I want to know when I cannot receive phone calls, there is a way or not?
    there are endless needs for users, each with a unique requirement, i try to provide the most demanded features, but im sure i will never be able to make everyone satisfied

as for SOS, i hope your service provider tries to fix their network issues as soon as possible so you wont have to worry about SOS again
    09-02-12 03:56 AM
    there are endless needs for users, each with a unique requirement, i try to provide the most demanded features, but im sure i will never be able to make everyone satisfied

as for SOS, i hope your service provider tries to fix their network issues as soon as possible so you wont have to worry about SOS again
    Of course I'll never Thanks you enough for your app.. I was only asking if my setup was the right one

09-02-12 05:16 AM
    Figured out how to get this app to do what i want to do

Now i now when is my gf that texted me , or some of my closest friends.

I also set the app to do memory swipes hourly, and my phone seems to run smoother

Tks Dev

Sent from a old but beautiful BB 8520 or a new and shinny PB 2.0
    09-02-12 06:03 AM
    I will give this app a try, i have BeBuzz but i heard it drains the battery.
    09-02-12 11:47 AM
    I will give this app a try, i have BeBuzz but i heard it drains the battery.
    Nice one.

App has a very small footprint and in my experience has no negative effect on battery life whatsoever.

It does so much and the developer support is second to none.

Takes a bit of time to get your head round all the functions but well worth persevering with.

If you get stuck check out the developers Q & A section on his website and if that doesn't help then post in here and you will get a prompt response.
    BlazorBoy likes this.
    09-02-12 12:00 PM
    Why cant i reply directly to a text in the sms popup? Am i doing it wrong or that hasnt been programmed yet?
    09-02-12 01:44 PM
    Why cant i reply directly to a text in the sms popup? Am i doing it wrong or that hasnt been programmed yet?
    you can click the 'r' key twice, or use the buttons on the popup to reply.

you really should click the 'h' key when popups are visible.

you can even reply to a BBM message if you click the 'r' key

s
    09-02-12 01:55 PM
269 ... 91011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD