Is 14.7.9.1 gonna be available to download from App World?
    08-06-12 07:44 PM
    Its available on his website now.
    08-06-12 08:47 PM
    One feature i'd like is that if you get say 2 notifications that use different colors, it blinks both colors. Right now it seems to blink whatever was the latest notification.
    hi

maybe you have noticed it by now, my app will stack different notification on top of each other, cycling through them, however it will clear all of them at once
    08-06-12 09:57 PM
    i wont update app world again for a small issue, so when version 15 is ready, i will update app world
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    08-06-12 09:58 PM
    I've set BBM to use Blue led while Whatsapp to Green. After reading a msg from whatsapp, BBM led alert is always blue+green and bbm alerts stuck blinking on blue as well even after reading the msg/notifications on my bbm contacts. I liked the old version where i set blue to all bbm alerts, the new version is kinda confusing for me Or do i have to set led color to every individual contacts?
    08-07-12 01:10 AM
    Or do i have to set led color to every individual contacts?
    lol, who would develop an app with such limitations

your running an old version, please update to the latest which is version 14.7.9 and let me know if you still have the same problem
    08-07-12 01:15 AM
    "BeBuzz" is WAY BETTER! You can add an LED for everything! And customize colors and everything you need!
    08-07-12 01:25 AM
    "BeBuzz" is WAY BETTER! You can add an LED for everything! And customize colors and everything you need!
    No App can customize LED more than Advance OS and LED

here is why, Advance OS and LED can:

1- make LED for any app

2- make LED for all email inboxes (not just individual contacts email)

3- can make LED for Network status (Coverage, No Coverage, No data Coverage)

4- can make LED for Battery Status ( low, full, charging)

5- make 4 LEDs for 1 contact (one for BBM, another for SMS, another for Email, another for Calls) (which app can do this )

thanks for posting, now people can see the real difference

Edited: ohh, and i forgot to include 6- making 2 LEDs for incoming calls, one for known numbers and one for unknown, plus call connect LED, call end LED, call missed LED, lol
    Last edited by Sultan Al Sooz; 08-07-12 at 01:37 AM.
    08-07-12 01:34 AM
    Um.....no. Thanks for playing.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    08-07-12 02:28 AM
    i love how people think their opinion matters you're the man, sultan
    08-07-12 04:37 AM
    No App can customize LED more than Advance OS and LED

here is why, Advance OS and LED can:

1- make LED for any app

2- make LED for all email inboxes (not just individual contacts email)

3- can make LED for Network status (Coverage, No Coverage, No data Coverage)

4- can make LED for Battery Status ( low, full, charging)

5- make 4 LEDs for 1 contact (one for BBM, another for SMS, another for Email, another for Calls) (which app can do this )

thanks for posting, now people can see the real difference

Edited: ohh, and i forgot to include 6- making 2 LEDs for incoming calls, one for known numbers and one for unknown, plus call connect LED, call end LED, call missed LED, lol
    7 hands down quickest support. Will respond to emails, posts, listens to users to make changes and add features. Good luck with bebuzz
    08-07-12 09:27 AM
    7 hands down quickest support. Will respond to emails, posts, listens to users to make changes and add features. Good luck with bebuzz
    Great support, small app, tiny footprint, low battery life and most importantly DOESN'T STEAL PERSONAL DATA LIKE BERRY!!

Any BeBuzz users reading this really should try this app out for a week. I promise you that you will never return to the bloated BeBuzz and their dodgy practices and lack of care for their paying clients.
    BlazorBoy likes this.
    08-07-12 09:42 AM
    first, sorry for my english

then.. great app, light!

now my question...call screen lock
    i believe it was an utility to use to lock screen when you make or answer to a phone call

is it? why (on my 9900 os 7.1)
    i set first (enable call screen lock)on ON, second (backlight) on OFF
    i can press speaker an mute on my screen?

thanls for your great job!
    08-07-12 11:13 AM
    Can someone explain to me how I can set up an AOS LED shortcut so that I can text people without having to go to contacts, etc.?
    This is definitely a great app. I'm still trying to figure it out. I must confess that this app now takes the place of three other apps that I have since deleted. Sultan Al Sooz, again, thanks. This is definitely a keeper.
    08-07-12 04:37 PM
    Oh Great Sultan,

I have a request that might not be possible given that my phone is BES and locks itself every 20 minutes beyond my control.

Can you add a feature that would change the Profile from one to another based on the time of day? I think all apps that I have seen do not work if the phone is locked.

I hesitate to ask for you have already given us so very much, it seems ungrateful to ask for even more.

Thanks, be well.
    08-07-12 05:16 PM
    Question for someone who uses this app and has App World on the Favorite Apps listing...
    can I get some help? I can't seem to get App World to open up on the menu...I tried Custom Action as well, but I am lost.

If there's anyone who can help me add it, please PM me? Thanks in advance!!!!
    08-07-12 06:23 PM
    first, sorry for my english

then.. great app, light!

now my question...call screen lock
    i believe it was an utility to use to lock screen when you make or answer to a phone call

is it? why (on my 9900 os 7.1)
    i set first (enable call screen lock)on ON, second (backlight) on OFF
    i can press speaker an mute on my screen?

thanls for your great job!
    yes, you must have the screen ON for the speaker key and mute to work (the speaker key is the space bar key when screen lock is visible)
    FraBB likes this.
    08-07-12 10:28 PM
    Can someone explain to me how I can set up an AOS LED shortcut so that I can text people without having to go to contacts, etc.?
    This is definitely a great app. I'm still trying to figure it out. I must confess that this app now takes the place of three other apps that I have since deleted. Sultan Al Sooz, again, thanks. This is definitely a keeper.
    for sms, you have to add a new Custom Action, then select "Messages" as the app, and add the following actions:

- hold alt key
    - s
    - release alt key
    - open menu
    - move down
    - click
    - click
    - (enter phone number or contacts name) (each character is an action)

you can hit the "try" button at any point to see what is your custom action doing so far
    08-07-12 10:37 PM
    Oh Great Sultan,

I have a request that might not be possible given that my phone is BES and locks itself every 20 minutes beyond my control.

Can you add a feature that would change the Profile from one to another based on the time of day? I think all apps that I have seen do not work if the phone is locked.

I hesitate to ask for you have already given us so very much, it seems ungrateful to ask for even more.

Thanks, be well.
    i also have my phone BES auto password lock, it is truly painful. if i didnt support OS 5 and 6 and 7.0 in my app i would have added it, since only OS 7.1 support switching profiles when password locked.

there is an app that does this, however it is only a profile switcher for OS 7.1. (which makes sense)
    08-07-12 10:41 PM
    Question for someone who uses this app and has App World on the Favorite Apps listing...
    can I get some help? I can't seem to get App World to open up on the menu...I tried Custom Action as well, but I am lost.

If there's anyone who can help me add it, please PM me? Thanks in advance!!!!
    just in case someone else is wondering as well

Use Internet Links in iLaunch, not apps or custom actions. Then just enter "http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/", you can even enter an app ID at the end of the URL to go straight into an app
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    08-07-12 10:44 PM
    i gave up and submitted it to app world at the end, lol

version 14.8 is available in app world right now to download (just approved) and my website.

its basically version 14.7.9.1 with few adjustments to the help text in my app.
    Last edited by Sultan Al Sooz; 08-07-12 at 11:20 PM.
    08-07-12 10:57 PM
    Cool Thanks
    08-07-12 11:29 PM
    yes, you must have the screen ON for the speaker key and mute to work (the speaker key is the space bar key when screen lock is visible)
    thanks

problem is that i cannot see screen lock

i still can press screen
    08-08-12 12:58 AM
    thanks

problem is that i cannot see screen lock

i still can press screen
    then please make sure to change the settings in the "call screen lock" feature from "backlight"="Off" to "Backlight"="default" or "Backlight"="On"
    08-08-12 01:01 AM
    i also have my phone BES auto password lock, it is truly painful. if i didnt support OS 5 and 6 and 7.0 in my app i would have added it, since only OS 7.1 support switching profiles when password locked.

there is an app that does this, however it is only a profile switcher for OS 7.1. (which makes sense)
    Thanks I share your pain. I found and am now trying that app. Hope it works.
    08-08-12 04:34 AM
269 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD